Strategies in Developing a Simulation Research Proposal
This chapter focuses on steps that investigators can take before starting to write a grant proposal in order to increase the likelihood of securing funding.
KeywordsHealthcare simulation research Grant-writing Faculty development
- 1.SSH research tools. Society for simulation in healthcare. https://www.ssih.org/ssh-resources/research-tools. Accessed 26 Nov 2018.
- 10.McIvor WR, Banerjee A, Boulet JR, Berkhuis T, Tseytlin E, Torsher L, DeMaria S Jr, Rask JP, Shotwell MS, Burden A, Cooper JB, Gaba DM, Levine A, Park C, Sinz E, Steadman RH, Weinger MB. A taxonomy of delivery and documentation deviations during delivery of high-fidelity simulations. Simul Healthc. 2017;12:1):1–8.PubMedGoogle Scholar
- 12.AHRQ. Tips for grant applicants. Agency for healthcare research and quality, Rockville. https://www.ahrq.gov/funding/process/grant-app-basics/apptips.html. Accessed 26 Nov 2018.
- 15.National Institutes of Health. Review criteria at a Glance. 2018. https://grants.nih.gov/grants/peer/guidelines_general/Review_Criteria_at_a_glance.pdf. Accessed 26 Nov 2018.
- 16.NIH. Before you start writing. National Institutes of Health. https://www.nih.gov/institutes-nih/nih-office-director/office-communications-public-liaison/clear-communication/plain-language/before-you-start-writing. Accessed 26 Nov 2018.
© Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019