In Conclusion: Brief Summary of New vs Existing Paradigm of Spin Exchange
The differences between the existing and new paradigms in three projections are briefly formulated: In calculations of the efficiency of spin exchange in one elementary act; In the manifestations of the transfer of spin coherence in the form of EPR spectra; The protocol for determining the spin exchange rate from EPR spectroscopy data.
- 5.Bales, B.L., Meyer, M., Smith, S., Peric, M.: EPR line shifts and line shape changes due to spin exchange of nitroxide free radicals in liquids 4. Test of a method to measure re-encounter rates in liquids employing 15N and 14N nitroxide spin probes. J. Phys. Chem. A. 112, 2177–2181 (2008)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 7.Zamaraev, К.I., Molin, Y.N., Salikhov, К.М.: Spin exchange. Nauka, Sibirian branch, Novosibirsk (1977)Google Scholar
- 8.Molin, Y.N., Salikhov, K.M., Zamaraev, K.I.: Spin exchange. Principles and applications in chemistry and biology. Springer, Heidelberg/Berlin (1980)Google Scholar
- 11.Abragam, A.: The principles of nuclear magnetism. Clarendon Press, Oxford (1961)Google Scholar
- 12.Salikhov, К.М., Semenov, A.G., Tsvetkov, Y.D.: Electron spin echo and its application. Nauka, Siberian branch, Novosibirsk (1976)Google Scholar