Propositional Programs and Minimal Models
In this chapter and the next, we discuss the mathematical definition of a stable model. In the process, we introduce a few syntactic features of the input language of clingo that have not been mentioned earlier.
- 2.Artificial Intelligence, 13(1,2), 1980.Google Scholar
- 62.W.L. Harper, G.A. Pearce, and R. Stalnaker, editors. IFS: Conditionals, Belief, Decision, Chance and Time. Springer, 1980.Google Scholar
- 81.Vladimir Lifschitz. Intelligent instantiation and supersafe rules. In Technical Communications of the 28th International Conference on Logic Programming (ICLP), 2016.Google Scholar
- 91.John McCarthy. Circumscription—a form of non-monotonic reasoning. Artificial Intelligence, 13:27–39,171–172, 1980.Google Scholar
- 120.Ludwig Wittgenstein. Tractatus Logico-philosophicus. International library of psychology, philosophy, and scientific method. Harcourt, Brace & Company, 1922.Google Scholar
© Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019