Addressing Environmental Risks in Supply Chain Management: A Systematic Literature Review
The environmental supply chain risk management has emerged as a prominent research topic in the past few years. This work proposes, through a systematic literature review, a taxonomy for environmental risks and presents the findings to support future works on environmental supply chain risks.
KeywordsEnvironmental risk management Supply chain management Systematic literature review
The author acknowledges the support of Coordination for the Improvement of Higher Education Personnel (CAPES) [368546998-35; 88887091739/2014-01—Finance Code 001] and Foundation for Support of Research in the State of Rio de Janeiro (FAPERJ) [203.178/2016].
- 7.Cort, T., Gudernatch, S.: Are enterprise risk management frameworks effective for prioritizing sustainability risks in the oil and gas sector? In: SPE International Conference on Health, Safety, and Environment, p. 1–6. California, EUA (2014)Google Scholar
- 11.Elkington, J.: Triple bottom line revolution: reporting for the third millennium. Australian CPA 69, 75 (1994)Google Scholar
- 17.Gouda, S.K., Saranga, H.: Sustainable supply chains for supply chain sustainability: impact of sustainability efforts on supply chain risk. Int. J. Prod. Res. 7543, 1–16 (2018)Google Scholar
- 22.Levner, E., Ptuskin, A.: Entropy-based model for the ripple effect: managing environmental risks in supply chains. Int. J. Prod. Res. 56(7), 1–13 (2017)Google Scholar
- 27.Prakash, S., Soni, G., Rathore, A.P.S., Singh, S.: Risk analysis and mitigation for perishable food supply chain: a case of dairy industry. Benchmarking Int. J. 24(1):2–23 (2015)Google Scholar
- 29.Ruifang, M.: Environmental risk assessment model on dangerous goods during transportation. In: 2010 8th International Conference on Supply Chain Management Information System (SCMIS), vol 5 (2010)Google Scholar
- 30.Schulte, J., Hallstedt, S.: Challenges for integrating sustainability in risk management-current state of research. In: Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Engineering Design, Vancouver, Canada, pp. 327–336 (2017)Google Scholar