Recruitment Web-Service Management System Using Competence-Based Approach for Manufacturing Enterprises
Today there are many different web services for employment, but only a few of them have a focus on IT professionals for manufacturing enterprises. There is a need to select applicants with the required competencies with minimal time expenditures. The goal of the paper is to develop the architecture of a web service for the recruitment of employees at enterprises using a competent approach according to the international standards of eCF. In present there is no analogue of our recruitment web-service management system using competency-based approach for both manufacturing enterprises and employees. We prepared review and analysis the existing analogues of web-based job placement services, functional and non-functional requirements for web-based job placement for enterprises using competency approach. The high-level architecture and technical tasks for the participants of our web-based job placement service were also developed and described in our research. Data analysis of employers’ requirements was prepared for decision making of employee of manufacturing enterprises through software package.
KeywordsEnterprises Recruitment web-service Competences ICT for education
- 1.Pryima, S.M., Rogushina, Y.V.: Semantic processing of information resources of labour market. Inf. Technol. Learn. Tools 65, 337–355 (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.Cho, C.-H., Hyun, J.H.: What e-SERVPERF in recruiting websites does affect users’ perceived value, satisfaction, and revisit intention in Korea? In: 8th QMOD Conference 2015, Seoul, Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, vol. 27, pp. 818–835 (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Patalas-Maliszewska, J., Kłos, S.: An intelligent system for core-competence identification for industry 4.0 based on research results from German and Polish manufacturing companies. In: Burduk A., Mazurkiewicz D. (eds.) ISPEM 2017. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 637, pp. 131–139. Springer (2018)Google Scholar
- 10.Kravtsov, H., Kobets, V.: Implementation of Stakeholders’ Requirements and Innovations for ICT Curriculum through Relevant Competences. In: Ermolayev, V. et al. (eds.) Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on ICTERI 2017, Vol. 1844, pp. 414–427 (2017)Google Scholar
- 11.Kravtsov, H., Kobets, V.: Model of the curriculum revision system in computer science. In: Ermolayev, V. et al. (eds.) Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on ICTERI 2018, vol. 2104, pp. 488–500 (2018)Google Scholar