Improving Synthesis Accuracy of Topology Elements in Laser Pattern Generators with Circular Scanning Mode
Possible ways of improving the accuracy of topology elements in laser pattern generators based on the circular scanning principle are analyzed. The most important sources of errors induced by the system of radial displacements and by the rotation of the rotor of the mechatronic module are studied. For the image generators with circular scanning, the principles of decreasing the main components of the operation instability are described. The method of improving the accuracy of the same generators is proposed. The result is achieved by using two hybrid angular encoders and two-coordinate deflector in it. The use of hybrid angular encoders allows making measurements of the turning angle and current radial deflections of the angular coordinate laser pattern generator rotor axis simultaneously. For that two measuring patterns, radial raster for measuring angular displacement and ring for measuring linear shift raster in a tangential direction are formed on a single glass basis for one technological process. The use of a two-coordinate deflector allows one to make the correction interaction of the laser beam with the photosensitive material.
KeywordsLaser pattern generator with circular scanning mode Optoelectronic angular encoder Mechatronic module Hybrid angular encoder
The authors express their gratitude to Dr. V. E. Zyubin and Chief programmer of the laboratory A. D. Petukhov for providing the results of the numerical simulation of the instantaneous velocities field of the carrier surface displacements and to Dr. V. P. Korolkov for providing microphotography of the distorting influence experimentally registered in the photoresist.
- 1.Mukai N, Kono T, Suzuki A et al (2004) High accuracy scale disk for rotary encoder. In: Yoshimoto S, Kim SM (eds) Proceedings of the 1st international conference on positioning technology, ICPT 2004, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, JapanGoogle Scholar
- 8.Kiryanov AV (2010) Accuracy enhancement for precision angle measuring structures. Key Eng Mater Measur Technol Intell Instrum IX 437:198–202. https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/KEM.437.198CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 10.Korolkov VP (2003) Izmerenie i korekcia traektorii dvijenia lasernogo puchka v krugovih zapisivaushih sistemah (Measurement and correction of the laser beam trajectory in circular recording systems). Avtometria 9(6):13–25Google Scholar
- 12.Savelov AA (1960) Ploskie krivye. Sisitematika, svoistva, primenenie. Spravochnoe rukovodstvo (Systematization, properties, applications. Handbook), Gosudarstvennoe izdatelstvo fiziko-matematicheskoi literatury, MoscowGoogle Scholar
- 14.Annual report (2013/2014) Institut fur Technische Optik Universitat Stuttgart. Stuttgart. http:// https://www.ito.uni-stuttgart.de/pdf/jahresberichte/pdf_jahresbericht_13_14/ITO_Report1314_04_Schaal.pdf. Accessed 23 March 2019
- 15.Guhr J (1997) Test results of the circular laser writing system CLWS-300. Diffr Optics EOS Topical Meet Digest Serial 12:206Google Scholar
- 16.Freimann R (2000) Aberrations of axially symmetric diffractive optical elements in relation to their fabrication inaccuracies. Optik 111(1)1:485–492Google Scholar
- 17.Kiryanov AV, Kiryanov VP (2017) Laser pattern generator. RUS Patent 2,017,118,643, 29 May2017Google Scholar
- 18.Kiryanov A, Kiryanov V, Chukanov V (2016) The use of hybrid angular encoder in the laser pattern generators with circular scanning. In: 13th International scientific-technical conference on actual problems of electronic instrument engineering, vol. 1. APEIE 2016; Novosibirsk; Russian Federation; 3–6 Oct 2016. IEEE, 7802262, p 232Google Scholar
- 19.Kiryanov AV, Kiryanov VP (2012) Piggyback photoelectric encoder for high-precision angular measurement. In: 11th International conference on actual problems of electronic instrument engineering, APEIE 2012; Novosibirsk, 2–4 October 2012, IEEE. 6628981, p 158Google Scholar
- 20.Kiryanov AV, Kiryanov VP (2016) Improvement of metrological characteristics of the laser pattern generators with circular scanning mode by the use of hybrid angular encoder. In: International conference on industrial engineering, applications and manufacturing, ICIEAM 2016—proceedings 2016; South Ural State University Chelyabinsk, 19–20 May 2016, 7910973Google Scholar