Research of the Relationship Between Business Processes in Production and Logistics Based on Local Models
It is impossible to fully display the all properties of a business process with one monolithic model. This article proposes a basic model that is integrated from the so-called local models. The purposes and essence of the functions of local models (LM) and variants of the organization of the basic (general) model (GM) from local ones are disclosed.
KeywordsBusiness process Business process basic (general) model Business process local model
This work was supported by Ministry of Education and Science Republic of Kazakhstan (Grant No. 0118PК01084, Digital transformation platform of National economy business processes BR05236517).
- 1.Van der Aalst, W.M.P.: On the automatic generation of workflow processes based on product structures. Comput. Ind. 39(2), 97111 (1999)Google Scholar
- 2.Vlkner, P., Werners, B.: A decision support system for business process planning. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 125(3), 633647 (2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Preparation of Papers in a Two-Column Format for the 2018.: In: 18th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems (ICCAS 2018)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, Y., Feng, S.C., Wang, X., Tian, W., Wu, R.: Object-oriented manufacturing resource modelling for adaptive process planning. Int. J. Prod. Res. 37(18), 41794195 (1999)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, F., Zhang, Y.F., Nee, A.Y.C.: Using genetic algorithms in process planning for job shop machining. IEEE Trans. Evol. Comput. 1(4), 278289 (1997)Google Scholar
- 6.Duisebekova, K., Serbin, V., Ukubasova, G., Kebekpayeva, Z., Aigul, S., Rakhmetulayeva, S., Shaikhanova, A., Duisebekov, T., Kozhamzharova, D.: Design and development of automation system of business processes in educational activity. J. Eng. Appl. Sci. 8, 4702–4714 (2017) (ISSN:86-949X, Medwell Journals)Google Scholar
- 7.Dabbas, R.M., Chen, H.-N.: Mining semiconductor manufacturing data for productivity improvementan integrated relational database approach. Comput. Ind. 45(1), 2944 (2001)Google Scholar
- 8.Musa, M.A., Othman, M.S., Al-Rahimi W.M.: Ontology driven knowledge map for enhancing business process reengineering. J. Comput. Sci. Eng. 3(6), 11 (2013) (Academy & Industry Research Collaboration Center (AIRCC))Google Scholar
- 9.Lila, R., Gunjan, M., Kweku-Muata, O.-B.: Building ontology based knowledge maps to assist business process re-engineering. J. Decis. Support Syst. 52(3), 577–589 (2012)Google Scholar