The Method for Managing Inventory Accounting
The paper consider processes of management and control of warehouse transportation are investigated. At the same time, the optimal location of the warehouse is determined, taking into account its volume and the intensity of the cargo receipt. The issues of automation of warehousing of cargo and transportation are considered. The system of automation of business processes of logistics is developed.
KeywordsLogistic Logistic of warehousing Transport tasks Transportation of logistic Area of storage Capacity of storage
This work was supported by Ministry of Education and Science Republic of Kazakhstan (Grant No. 0118PК01084).
- 1.Van der Aalst, W.M.P.: On the automatic generation of workflow processes based on product structures. Comput. Ind. 39(2), 97105–97111 (1999)Google Scholar
- 2.Vlkner, P., Werners, B.: A decision support system for business process planning. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 125(3), 633647 (2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, Y., Feng, S.C., Wang, X., Tian, W., Wu, R.: Object-oriented manufacturing resource modelling for adaptive process planning. Int. J. Prod. Res. 37(18), 41794195 (1999)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, F., Zhang, Y.F., Nee, A.Y.C.: Using genetic algorithms in process planning for job shop machining. IEEE Trans. Evol. Comput. 1(4), 278289 (1997)Google Scholar
- 5.Duisebekova, K., Serbin, V., Ukubasova, G., Kebekpayeva, Z., Skakova, A., Rakhmetulayeva, S., Shaikhanova, A., Duisebekov, T., Kozhamzharova, D.: Design and development of automation system of business processes in educational activity. J. Eng. Appl. Sci. 8, 4702–4714. ISSN:86-949X (2017) (Medwell Journals)Google Scholar
- 6.Dabbas, R.M., Chen, H.-N.: Mining semiconductor manufacturing data for productivity improvementan integrated relational database approach. Comput. Ind. 45(1), 2944 (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Musa, M.A., Oman M.S., Al-Rahimi W.M.: Ontology driven knowledge map for enhancing business process reengineering. J. Comput. Sci. Eng. 3(6), 11 (2013) (Academy & Industry Research Collaboration Center (AIRCC))Google Scholar
- 8.Rao, L., Mansingh, G., Osei-Bryson, K.-M.: Building ontology based knowledge maps to assist business process re-engineering. J. Decis. Support Syst. 52(3), 577–589 (2012)Google Scholar