Study on the Relationship between Modernized Economic System Construction and Transfer and Transformation of Scientific and Technological Achievements
From the perspective of the construction of modernized economic system, this paper ponders over the transfer and transformation of scientific and technological achievements, which is based upon systemic theory. In this paper, a structural modeling combining the construction of modernized economic system and the transfer and transformation of scientific and technological achievements is established on the foundation of Interpretative Structural Modeling Method. It also conducts analysis on the relationship and differences between the construction of modernized economic system and the transfer and transformation of scientific and technological achievements to make their operational mechanism clarified. It puts forward a way to consolidate the construction of modernized economic system through the transfer and transformation of scientific and technological achievements, which is combined with the current situation of transfer of scientific and technological achievements at the national and regional levels.
KeywordsModernized economic system Scientific and technological achievements Interpretative Structural Model
This paper is supported by Soft Science Research Projects of Sichuan Department of Science and Technology (2018ZR0377); Soft Science Research Project of Sichuan Science and Technology Department((2018ZR0377) and Key Projects for Talent Introduction: Research on Industrial Development Strategy of Tianfu New Area in Sichuan for 2025.
- 2.Bing, X.: The characteristics and evaluation of interest allocation policies in scientific and technological achievements. Forum on Science & Technology in China (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Deng, L., Li, Y., et al.: Effect of media promotion on industrialized transformation of agricultural scientific and technological achievementsłłcase study in guangxi academy of agricultural sciences. J. South. Agric. 42(7), 821–824 (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Chi, F.: Construction of the modernized economic system with the core objective of high quality development (in Chinese). Adm. Reform 12, 4–13 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Gray, D., Boardman, C.: The new science and engineering management: cooperative research centers as intermediary organizations for government policies and industry strategies. J. Technol. Transf. 35(5), 445–459 (2013)Google Scholar
- 7.Huang, H.: Construction of modernized industrial system, the highlight of the modernized economic system construction (in Chinese). Rev. Econ. Res. 63, 3–5 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Jia, K.: Construction of the modernized economic system in the new era - opinions on taking supply-side structural reform as the principal line from the perspective of social principal contradiction transformation in our country (in Chinese). People’s Forum Acad. Pioneer 05, 52–54 (2018)Google Scholar
- 9.Gong, L.: Connection strategies between scientific research achievements in colleges & universities and regional economy (in Chinese). Chin. Univ. Technol. Transf. 06, 46–47 (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.Wang, L.: Reflection on transaction policies of scientific & technological plan achievements (in Chinese). Cooperative Econ. Technol. 21, 82–84 (2018)Google Scholar
- 11.Pang, R., Fan, Y., Yang, L.: Do scientific & technological innovations in china support economic development? (in Chinese). Quant. Tech. Econ. 10, 37–52 (2014)Google Scholar
- 13.Yong, C., Zu, S., Yang, Z.: The obstacles and countermeasures of the transformation of achievements in sci. & tech. to practical productive of higher instituion. Explor. Nat. (1995)Google Scholar
- 14.Long, Y., Li, Z.: A study on breakthroughs of the mechanism integrated with science & technology and finance (in Chinese). Sci. Manag. Res. 01, 109–112 (2012)Google Scholar
- 16.Zhu, X., Xu, Z., Xing, Z.: Provincial comparative study on scientific & technological transformation levels in our country (in Chinese). Sci. Manag. Res. 04, 21–24 (2018)Google Scholar