Research on the Improvement of IPD Management Mode of Engineering Project Under Network Environment
In recent years, with the advent of the era of “Internet +”, the development trend of informatization and digitization exist all walks of life, BIM (building information model) as the construction industry the most advanced information and digital technology obtained the promotion and application of the government and the construction industry in our country, the application of new technology will bring a series of change, so the IPD(integrated project delivery) model appeared based on BIM technology, based on the full consideration under the network environment, it is necessary to make further improvement on the IPD model, that is the formation of the IPD mode as the core delivery, With BIM technology, “Internet +” related technology and network organization structure to support the improvement of the IPD management mode, and to analyze the basic principle and framework, operation mechanism and implementation process of the improvement of IPD model, then contrast analysis on the IPD mode before and after improve, finally to prove the improvement of IPD mode is feasible and scientific by the practical application of simulation.
KeywordsNetwork environment IPD (integrated project delivery) mode Management mode Improvement
This research topic by Science and technology special project in Zhanjiang city subsidy (NO:2018B01010). This paper was completed under the guidance of master tutor Xiaozhong Yu. I am appreciated for the guidance of professor Yu; His rigorous academic attitude and scientific research spirit have inspired me a lot. In addition, I would like to thank all the scholars in this field, which is the basis of this paper. Thank you for everyone’s contribution!
- 1.https://info.aia.org/siteobjects/files/ipd-guide-2007. Technical report, AIA (2017)
- 2.Integrated project delivery: A guide. Technical report, AIA [2017-03-25] (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Asmar, M.E., Hanna, A.S., Loh, W.Y.: Quantifying performance for the integrated project delivery system as compared to established delivery systems. J. Constr. Eng. Manag. 139(11), 04013012 (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Peffers, K., Rothenberrger, M., Tuunanen, T. et al.: Design science research in information systems. Adv. Theory Pract. 398 (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Miller, R., Strombom, D., Iammarino, M. et al.: The Commercial Real Estate Revolution, vol. 328. Hoboken, Wiley (2009)Google Scholar
- 9.Nasfa, X., Appa, A., Agc, A.I.A.: Integrated project delivery for public and private owners (2010). Accessed 12 Dec 2012Google Scholar
- 12.Thomson, J.D.: Managing integrated project delivery. In: Construction Management Association of America (CMAA), vol. 105. McLean, VA (2009)Google Scholar
- 14.Wang, X., Xie, B., Lu, W.: Research overview of project management mode decision-making. J. Eng. Manag. 67 (2013(4)). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 15.Ma, Z., Ma, J.: The application of ipd and b1m technology in it. Inf. Technol. Civ. Constr. Eng. 36–41 (2011). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 16.Ma, Z., Li, S.: The commercial real estate revolution environment. J. Tongji Univ. 991 (2018) (in Chinese)Google Scholar