Research on the Container Optimization of Communication Products
The transportation cost of a company is very high. Firstly, this paper applies the classical ideas and tools of industrial engineering such as “5W1H” and fishbone diagram to analyze the container problem; uses the system engineering ideas and methods to establish the mathematical model of goods loading and placement, and obtain the optimal solution of the highest utilization rate of the container. Secondly, Flexsim simulation software is applied to work out container load time and the number of cartons loaded in every single container. The optimization scheme has achieved the purpose of improving the efficiency of container loading, improving the capacity utilization ratio and reducing the transportation cost.
KeywordsContainer loading Optimization model Transport optimization Effect
- 1.Hou, D., Zou, L.: Constraint satisfaction technology for container stacking problem in container yards. Ind. Eng. Manag. (2012). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Qin, T., Zhou, X.: Practical System Simulation Modeling and Analysis with Flexsim. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2013). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Xu, J., Hu, Z., Wang, R.: Oper. Res. Science Press, Beijing (2018). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Yi, S., Guo, F.: Fundament of Industrial Engineering. China Machine Press, Beijing (2013). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Zeng, Q., Yue, A., Sun, H., Chen, C.: A pricing model for the container liner shipping based on price matching policies. Syst. Eng.-Theory Pract. 37(9), 2366–2372 (2017)Google Scholar