Never Safer; Never More Afraid: Women’s Voices and Stories of Childbearing and Fear
Childbearing and childbirth has never been safer. Women and babies in the UK have the lowest rates of mortality in all of our history. Women no longer need to worry about dying in childbirth, as their great grandmothers did, yet fear of birth is increasing.
- Dick-Read G (1942) Childbirth without fear. William Heinemann, LondonGoogle Scholar
- Gaskin IM (2003) A guide to childbirth. Bantam Doubleday Dell, New York ISBN-13: 978-0553381153Google Scholar
- Heads Together Campaign (2019) https://www.headstogether.org.uk/. Accessed 8 Apr 2019
- Out of the Blue (2017) https://www.royal.uk/speech-duchess-cambridge-best-beginnings-out-blue-film-series-launch. Accessed 8 Apr 2019
- Simkin P (2011) Released: February 14, 2011 07:00 PM | Updated: December 13, 2016 04:27 AM. https://www.scienceandsensibility.org/blog/pain,-suffering,-and-trauma-in-labor-and-subsequent-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-first-of-two-posts-by-penny-simkin,-pt,-cce,-cd(dona). Accessed 8 Apr 2019