The tale of tuna is a journey without borders, through space and time, crossing distant oceans between every continent. It is a journey from prehistory and the formation of civilisation to today’s globalised society. It tells a story from excess to scarcity and the need to design and implement policies that guarantee the fishing for future generations. It is above all a journey of discovery into one of the most amazing fish in our seas, one that has profoundly influenced society and can teach us to reflect on how a sustainable global economy should proceed.
- 210.Rossi F (1968) L’Odissea. RAI, Italy/France/Germany/YugoslaviaGoogle Scholar
- 99.(2018) Flipper (1964 TV series). In: En.wikipedia.org. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flipper_(1964_TV_series). Accessed 3 Dec 2018
- 67.Cousteau J, Malle L (1956) Le monde du silence. FSJYC Production, Requins Associés, Société Filmad, TitanusGoogle Scholar
- 65.Cousteau JY, Dumas F (1953) Le Monde du Silence. Editions de Paris, ParisGoogle Scholar
- 66.Cousteau J, Dumas F (2004) The silent world. National Geographic Society, Washington, D.CGoogle Scholar