Prospects of Creation of Mechanisms with Two Degree of Freedom
Two-mobile mechanisms have brand new possibilities of action, but only the automobile differential now is used. In present time the efforts on creation and research of adaptive two-mobile mechanisms possessing affinity of force adaptation to variable technological loading are undertaken. However presence of two degree of freedom at one input link raises the doubts in definability of motion of the mechanism because of possibility of a stop of output link under load. Capacity for work of adaptive mechanisms is under question because some support point providing so-called «moment linkage» or «support on the case» is absent in mechanism. In the present work the analysis of working capacity of two-mobile mechanisms is made and the way of creation of effective two-mobile mechanisms on the basis of optimum use of a friction and other decisions is considered.
KeywordsTwo-Mobile Mechanism Adaptive Mechanism Balance Friction Torque
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Levitsky N.I. Theory of mechanisms and machines. Moscow. Science. 1979. 576 p.Google Scholar
- 2.Markeev A.P. Theoretical mechanics. Moscow. Science. 1990. 416 p.Google Scholar
- 3.Crockett Samuel J. Shiftless, continuously-aligning transmission. Patent of USA, 932,928, Cl. F16H 47/08, U.S. Cl. 475/51; 475/47.1990, 9 p.Google Scholar
- 4.Harries John. Power transmission system comprising two sets of epicyclical gears. Patent of Great Britain GB2238090 (A). 1991, 11 p.Google Scholar
- 5.Ivanov K.S. Theory of Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Two Degrees of Freedom. Paradox of mechanics. Proceedings of ASME. IMECE 2012. Houston, Texas, USA. 2012. PP 933 - 942.Google Scholar
- 6.Ivanov Konstantin. Optimal Design of Adaptive Toothed Variator (CVT). EngOpt 2018, Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Engineering Optimization. Springer. Lisbon. 2018. PP 1178-1192.Google Scholar