Positioning Method and Error Analysis of Adaptive Printing of Crystalline Silicon Solar Cell Grid Lines
The double printing process emerged several years ago in solar cell electrode printing industry puts higher demands on printing accuracy. In the production process, there is a positional deviation between the current stencil and the reference stencil after which is broken. Consequently, the current one cannot be used directly and the calibration is cumbersome. In order to save time, reduce the inaccuracy, this paper proposes an adaptive aligning printing method, in which the position-orientation deviation between the current stencil and the reference stencil is the only requirement after it is replaced and the motion platform parameters calibrated with the reference stencil are used to compute the target movement of the platform to align the current stencil grid lines to the solar cell grid lines. Through error modeling and Monte Carlo simulation analysis, the method is proved theoretically feasible, with a ±14μm printing error on the edge of solar cell, meeting the production requirement. Through experiment, the feasibility of this method in real production was also confirmed.
KeywordsDouble Print Adaptive Aligning Printing XY-Theta Series Motion Platform Monte Carlo Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hilali M M. Understanding and development of manufacturable screen-printed contacts on high sheet-resistance emitters for low-cost silicon solar cells[J]. Georgia Institute of Technology, 2005.Google Scholar
- 2.Denis Erath, Aleksander Filipović, Marc Retzlaff, Anne Kathrin Goetz, Florian Clement, Daniel Biro, Ralf Preu. Advanced screen printing technique for high definition front side metallization of crystalline silicon solar cells[J]. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 2009, 94(1).Google Scholar
- 3.Minkyu Ju,Youn-Jung Lee, Jonghwan Lee, et al. Double screen printed metallization of crystalline silicon solar cells as low as 30μm metal line width for mass production[J]. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 2012, 100.Google Scholar
- 4.WANG S B, YANG J J, WANG X B, et al. Research of center positioning method based on the geometric characteristics[J]. Electronic Design Engineering, 2013, 21(6):49-51.(in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.LING J L, ZHANG X M, MO J H, Accuracy Analysis and Calibration of a XY-Theta Parallel Platform for Screen Printing[J]. Journal of South China University of Technology, 2012, 40(11):58-64. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.LIANG J L, CHEN J C, MO J H, Self-calibration of precise vision-based pringting equipment[J]. Optics and Precision Engineering, 2013, 21(02):522-530. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.LIANG J L, KUO Y C, XIAN Z J, et al. Step Kinematic Calibration of a XY-Theta Parallel Stage Using Vision-based Metrology[J]. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2014, 50(01):1-9. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.J.S. Liu. Monte Carlo Strategies in Scientific Computing. Springer, New York, 2001Google Scholar
- 9.WANG X F, SHEN G X, ZHANG Y Z, et al. Comparison of Parameter Estimation Methods for Reliability Model[J], Journal of South China University of Technology, 2011, 39(06):47-52. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.GUAN Z N, WANG N X, XU N, Analysis of angle accuracy of airborne photoelectric platform based on Monte Carlo simulation[J]. Journal of Electronic Measurement and Instrumentation, 2015, 29(03):447-453. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 11.LIN L, ZHANG M, Low-coherence measurement of glucose concentration in solution based on inverse Monte Carlo method[J]. Optics and Precision Engineering, 2013, 21(09):2231-2237. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 12.YUAN M Q, WANG Y Q, WANG L, Analysis of Positioning Accuracy in 3D Printer Based on Monte Carlo Method[J]. MACHINE TOOL & HYDRAULICS, 2016, 44(21):141-146. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 13.LI J C, FAN C J, YANG Y P, et al. Stock portfolio risk optimization based on filtering method of wavelet using Monte Carlo simulation[J/OL]. Application Research of Computers, 2018(10):1-3[2018-06-25]. (in Chinese) http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/51.1196.TP.20171010.1730.050.html.