Application of electronic cams with respect to the representation of the source data of displacement laws
VÚTS, a.s., has been engaged in the application research of electronic cams in the Department of Mechatronics for ten years already. As an electronic cam, we mean a servo drive (a synchronous servomotor powered by a frequency inverter-servo inverter and controlled by a controller), which performs an exciting motion function on the output shaft of the servomotor rotor using the dynamic properties of displacement laws or their derivatives (1st and 2nd). An inherent part of the electronic cam systems is the control system itself in which a number of functions and numerical operations can be programmed or a complete production machine, including communications, data collection and remote administration, can be controlled. In a number of publications        , we have shown how we implement the displacement laws of working links driven by electronic cams, including their combinations with conventional mechanisms. The two general applications with characteristic requirements are discussed below. We will highlight the problems of the data representation of displacement laws with them. Our experience is primarily based on the Yaskawa (Japan) electronic cam system with controllers of the MP2000/3000 series.
Keywordscam electronic cam PLC controller control system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jirásko, P. a kolektiv autorů: Mechatronika pohonů pracovních členů mechanismů, Monografie VÚTS, a.s., ISBN: 978-80-87184-63-9Google Scholar
- 2.Jirásko, P., Václavík, M.: Systeme von elektronischen Kurvenscheiben, Forschung im Ingenieurwesen, ISSN 0015-7899, September 2018Google Scholar
- 3.Václavík, M., Jirásko, P.: Research and Application of Displacement Laws of Electronic Cams, 12th IFToMM World Congress, Besançon (France), June18-21, 2007Google Scholar
- 4.Jirásko, P., Dostrašil, P., Václavík, M.: Approximation of periodic displacement law with the Fourier series in the applications of mechanisms with electronic cam. 2015 MeTrApp IGM, AachenGoogle Scholar
- 5.Jirásko, P., Dostrašil, P., Václavík M.: Approximation of non-periodic step displacement laws with a Fourier series in the applications of electronic cams. 14th World Congress in Mechanism and Machine Science, Taipei, Taiwan, 25-30 October, 2015Google Scholar
- 6.Václavík, M., Jirásko, P.: The problems of electronic cam applications, 13th World Congress in Mechanism and Machine Science, Guanajuato, México, 19-25 June, 2011Google Scholar
- 7.Václavík, M., Jirásko, P., Electronic Cams in Serial and Parallel Combination with Conventional Mechanisms in the Drives of Mechanism Working Links. The First IFToMM Asian Conference on Mechanism and Machine Science, October 21 - 25, 2010, Taipei, TaiwanGoogle Scholar
- 8.Jirásko, P., Václavík, M., Residual Spectra of Displacements of Conventional and Electronic Cams, National conference Engineering Mechanics 2009, Svratka (CZ), May 11-14, 2009 (Svratka, the Czech Republic)Google Scholar
- 9.Koloc, Z., Václavík, M.: Cam Mechanisms, Elsevier 1993Google Scholar
- 10.VDI 2143 Bewegungsgesetze für Kurvengetriebe (Praktische Anwendung), 1987Google Scholar
- 11.Fišer, P., Jirásko, P., Václavík, M.: Radial cam grinder with a camera inspection system, EuCoMeS 2018, 4.-6. September 2018, Aachen, GermanyGoogle Scholar