5DOF Mechanism for Vertebral Surgery Kinematic Analysis and Velocity Calculation
The article describes 5DOF mechanism for vertebral surgery. The mechanism is designed as a robot with parallel structure – the working instrument is located on the platform with two orthogonal slides with actuators they provide translation within the carrying frame plane which is connected to the base via three cinematic chains. The paper contains the kinematic analysis of the mechanism and velocity calculation based on Gosselin-Angeles approach.
Keywords5DOF parallel structure mechanism vertebral surgery
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This work was supported by the RFFI grant #16-29-04273.
- 1.Ganiev, R.F., Glazunov V.A., Filippov, G.S., Actual machine science problems and their solutions. Wave technologies, additive technologies, machine-tool construction, robotic surgery. Journal of machinery and reliability 5, 16-25 (2018)Google Scholar
- 2.Filippov, G.S., Glazunov,V.A.: Parallel structure mechanisms perspectives in additive technology building of turbojet nozzle main body, high precision surgical manipulations, plasma flow probe diagnostics. Engineering and automation problems. 3, 121-128 (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.Glazunov,V.A.:Parallel structure mechanisms and their application: robotic, technological, medical and training systems. Izhevsk Institute of Computer Science, Izhevsk (2018)Google Scholar
- 4.Ganiev, R.F., Glazunov, V.A.: Machine theory perspectives in view of the modern engi-neering development. HANDBOOK. An Engineering journal with appendix 5 (218), 3-7 (2015).Google Scholar
- 5.Ceccarelli M. Mechanism Design for Robots // The 11th IFToMM International Symposi-um on Science of Mechanisms and Machines. 2014. PP. 1-8Google Scholar
- 6.Ganiev, R.F.,Glazunov, V.A.: Manipulation parallel structure mechanisms and their appli-cations in modern techniques: Academy of Science reports. 4 (459), 1-4 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Glazunov, V.A.: Parallel mechanisms structure. Screw groups and structure groups. HANDBOOK. An Engineering journal with appendix, Moscow (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Chunikhin, A.Yu., Glazunov, V.A.: 5DOF parallel structure mechanisms for technological robots development. Journal of machinery and reliability 4, 3-11 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Grigoryants, A.G.,Tretyakov, R.S., Funtikov, V.A.: Additive technology parts production surface layer quality improvement. Engineering technique 10, 68-73 (2015)Google Scholar
- 10.Permyakov, M.B., Permyakov, A.F.: Additive technology in building. European research 1(24), 14-15 (2017)Google Scholar
- 11.Chunikhin, A.Yu., Glazunov V.A., Skvortsov, S.A., Dukhov, A.V.: Patent RF №160127 (2016)Google Scholar
- 12.Kozirev, A.V., Glazunov, V.A., Artemenko, Yu.N., Kaganov, Yu.T.: Patent RF №133043 (2013)Google Scholar
- 13.Glazunov, V.A., Borisov, V.A., Levin, S.V., Shalukhin, K.A., Sharapov I.B.: Patent RF №169275 (2016)Google Scholar