Simulation analysis of the structure of helicopter simulator steering column
In this paper, the structure of a helicopter simulator steering column is proposed with a clever structure and automatic reset function which can better match the use of the helicopter simulator. The motion function in Solidworks is used to simulate the steering column, and the force curve is compared before and after the improvement of the steering column structure. The helicopter structure of the helicopter simulator with higher reliability is obtained through analysis.
KeywordsDynamic Simulation Helicopter Simulator Steering Column Analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
The authors would like to thank the Hebei Province “Giant Plan” grant no. 4570031 for supporting this research work.
- 1.Thompson J G. Aircraft/control system simulation// IEEE International Conference on Control Applications. Atlanta, United States, 1996:119-124.Google Scholar
- 2.X. Hou. Aircraft flight simulator design. Technology information, 2015, 13(36):157-158. (In Chinese) Google Scholar
- 3.S. Wang. Modeling engine control system of civil aviation flight simulator. Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2013. (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.M. Zhao. Research on Electric Drive Control Loading System of Helicopter Simulator. Jilin University, 2017. (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.L. Zhang. Flight simulation modelling and software development for flight simulator. Harbin Institute of Technology, 2009. (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Z. Wang, W. Li, J. Song. Talking about helicopter flight simulator// National Helicopter Annual Meeting. Xinyang, Henan, 2000. (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.G. Xie, Control Loading System Simulation on Helicopter Flight Training Simulator. Science mosaic 2017(11):63-66. (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.F. Wang. Research on the Control Loading of Flight Simulator. Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2008. (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.Y. Duan, Y. Lu, Q. Guo, B. Ren. Research on modeling and experiments of control loading system of helicopter flight simulator. Computer Engineering and Applications, 2013,49 (17):258-262. (In Chinese) Google Scholar
- 10.Reznik L, Ghanayem O, Bourmistrov A. PID plus fuzzy controller structures as a design base for industrial applications. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 2000,13 (4):419-430.Google Scholar
- 11.http://www.thrustmaster.com/zh_CN/products/hotas-warthog-0, last accessed 2018/11/21.