The Design of an Adjustable Rehabilitation Bed based on Human Biomechanics
To assist bedridden patients to do rehabilitation exercise, a kind of adjustable rehabilitation bed was designed. Then the human-machine integrated model was built and biomechanics analysis was applied on it. The human-machine integrated analysis model was built by AnyBody Modeling System, and a series of simulation experiment were carried out by using this model. Regarding the forces of some mainly used muscles as study object, the mapping relationship between patient’s gesture and tendon forces under same conditions was analyzed, and the most appropriate gestures for patients to train different muscles were found out.
KeywordsHuman biomechanics Rehabilitation bed AnyBody Modeling System Simulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This work is supported by the National Key R&D Program of China (Grant No. 2018YFB1304600) and the Nature Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 51875393).
- 2.Tan, L., Shouyin, L., Zhang, W.: A robotic nursing bed design and its control system. In: Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO), 2009 IEEE International Conference on, pp. 2002–2006. IEEE (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Ching-Hua, W., Ting-Chun, T., Shin-Chieh, H., Wan-Chun, C., Yen-Ming, C., Kun-Tse, T., Chun-Wen, Y., Kuo-Yi, C.: Hospital bed with auxiliary functions of lateral positioning and transferring for immobilized patients. In: IECON 2007-33rd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, pp. 2991–2995. IEEE (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Mohammeda, M., Khrita, N., Abdelgneia, M., Abubakera, E., Muftaha, A., Omara, M., Salleha, M.: A new design of multi-functional portable patient bed. Jurnal Teknologi (Sciences & Engineering) 58, 61–66 (2012)Google Scholar
- 9.Wagner, D.W., Reed, M.P., Rasmussen, J.: Assessing the importance of motion dynamics for ergonomic analysis of manual materials handling tasks using the anybody modeling system. Tech. rep., SAE Technical Paper (2007)Google Scholar
- 11.Andersen, M.S., Yang, J., de Zee, M., Zhou, L., Bai, S., Rasmussen, J.: Full-body musculoskeletal modeling using dual microsoft kinect sensors and the anybody modeling system. In: 14th International Symposium on Computer Simulation in Biomechanics, pp. 23–24 (2013)Google Scholar