The Relation Between F-partial Order and Distributivity Equation
The notations of the order induced by triangular norms, nullnorms and uninorms have been studied widely. Nullnorms have been produced from triangular norms and triangular conorms with a zero element in the interior of the unit interval. They have been proved to be useful in several fields like expert systems, neural networks, fuzzy quantifiers. Also, the distributivity equation has been studied involving different classes of aggregation functions from triangular norms and triangular conorms to nullnorms. So, the study of the distributive property becomes very interesting, since nullnorms have been used several fields. In this paper we investigate distributivity equation for nullnorms on the unit interval [0, 1] and we give sufficient condition for two nullnorms to be equivalent.
Second author was supported of grants VEGA 1/0006/19.
- 1.Aşıcı, E.: On the properties of the \(F\)-partial order and the equivalence of nullnorms. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 346, 72–84 (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.Aşıcı, E.: Some notes on the \(F\)-partial order. In: Kacprzyk, J., Szmidt, E., Zadroźny, S., Atanassov, K., Krawczak, M. (eds.) Advances in Fuzzy Logic and Technology, IWIFSGN 2017, EUSFLAT 2017. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 641, pp. 78–84. Springer, Cham (2018)Google Scholar
- 4.Aşıcı, E.: Some remarks on an order induced by uninorms. In: Kacprzyk, J., Szmidt, E., Zadroźny, S., Atanassov, K., Krawczak, M. (eds.) Advances in Fuzzy Logic and Technology, IWIFSGN 2017, EUSFLAT 2017. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 641, pp. 69–77. Springer, Cham (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Aşıcı, E.: An extension of the ordering based on nullnorms, Kybernetika, acceptedGoogle Scholar
- 6.Birkhoff, G.: Lattice Theory, 3rd edn, Providence (1967)Google Scholar
- 10.De Baets, B., Mesiar, R.: Triangular norms on the real unit square. In: Proceedings of the 1999 EUSFLAT-ESTYLF Joint Conference, Palma de Mallorca, Spain, pp. 351–354 (1999)Google Scholar
- 21.Kesicioğlu, M.N.: On the property of \(T\)-distributivity. Fixed Point Theory Appl. 2013, 32 (2013)Google Scholar