Economy Ecology in the Aspect of Subsurface
The optimal solution of the environmental problem becomes a vital task in the conditions of the formation and development of the raw-material-intensive economy in the country, in particular in its subjects.
In this regard, in-depth work is carried out, to a greater extent, in the aspect of studying and maintaining the environmental sustainability of the environment.
However, the economic problem of ecology remains outside the research area. Meanwhile, management, organization and implementation of economic activities aimed at protecting the environment can not be carried out without participation of the basic segments of the economy, consisting not only of financial organizations, but also of other economic structures. The functional significance of the economy of ecology in practical terms is to study the principles and relationships of organizational, managerial, production and economic, financial and investment systems that arise in the process of protecting the environment, in the relationship between society and nature.
At present, the sphere of ecology covers problems affecting all spheres of human influence on the environment, problems of human interaction and nature as a whole. And this is not the limit: now there is a need to identify the concept as “economic ecology”, the essence of which is to develop economic mechanisms for environmental management and environmental protection. Such a sphere can be understood as “economic ecology”, as well as “social ecology”, proceeding from the concept of “the habitat of society, man and society”. In general, the economy of ecology is directly connected with ecological processes and its organization.
In this case, the economy of ecology will serve as a research and practical base for any measures for using and conservation of nature and natural resources, for habitat conservancy a human in the environment-friendly.
KeywordsSubsurface management Ecology Economy Environment Natural resources Industry Region Fuel and energy complex Economic felony Efficiency evaluation Policy
The Article is prepared within the framework of implementation of project on the state task of Department of Education and Science of Russian Federation “Development of theory and methodology of spatial organization of the socio-economic systems of north region” (№ 26.8327.2017/8.9). FSBI “Russian Foundation for basic research” (project № 16-02-00426-OGN “Assessment of the impact of the results of economic activity of the mining Corporation on the budget process in the resource region (for example, the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia))”).
- 1.Electronic Resource. http://texts.news/obschaya-ekologiya/ekonomicheskaya-ekologiya-22382.html
- 2.Poiseev, I.I.: Sustainable Development of the North: Ecological and Economic Aspect, vol. 10, pp. 199–280. Science. Siberian Publishing Company RAS, Novosibirsk (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Vorolomeev, V.P., Petrov, V.V.: Protection of the natural environment. (A commentary to the law of Russia), 224 (1993)Google Scholar
- 4.Kozerskaya, N.S., Chepurny, N.V.: About the organizational-economic mechanism of management of socialist nature management. Optimization of wildlife management. Knowledge, pp. 82–94 (1984)Google Scholar
- 5.Poiseev, I.I.: Sustainable Development of the North: Ecological and Economic Aspect. Science. Siberian Publishing Company RAS, Novosibirsk. 111 (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Poiseev, I.I.: Environmental Economics, pp. 169–172. Publishing House of the Yakut University, Yakutsk (2006)Google Scholar
- 7.Efremov, E.I.: Development of the Fuel and Energy Complex of Yakutia: Innovative Factors and Aspects. Publishing House of NEFU, Yakutsk. 440 (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Konstantinov, A.F.: Unconventional Energy Sources of Yakutia. Publishing House of the Yants Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Yakutsk. 51 (2006)Google Scholar
- 9.Ministry of Industry of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia). http://stat.sakha.gks.ru:8899/default.asp?p=m&c=2030&=2021
- 10.Ministry of Industry of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia). http://www.sakha.gov/en/minprom
- 11.Ministry of Industry of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia). Coal Industry, Dynamics of Coal Mining. http://minprom.sakha.gov.ru/dinamika-dobychi-uglja
- 12.Efremov, E.I.: Innovative aspects of the development of the electric power system of the Arctic zone of Yakutia. Econ. Anal. Theory Pract. 34, 2–11 (2012). Sept. 2015Google Scholar
- 13.Efremov, E.I., Konstantinov, N.N.: Methodical approaches to the assessment of the economic efficiency of innovation projects in the mining sector. Mt. J. 12, 40–44 (2016)Google Scholar
- 14.Directions of formation of energy infrastructure in the Arctic zone of the RS (Y). Regional economy: theory and practice, pp. 22–27 (2013)Google Scholar
- 15.The Fundamentals of the State Policy of the Russian Federation in the Arctic for the Period up to 2020 and Further Prospects. www.scrf.gof/en/documents
- 16.Development of FEC of Yakutia: Innovative Factors And Aspects. Publishing House of NEFU im. MK. Ammosova, Yakutsk (2012)Google Scholar
- 17.Strategy for the Development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation and Ensuring National Security for the Period Until 2020. www.minregion.ry/upload/02dtp/101001str.doc
- 18.Darbalaeva, D.A.: Natural capital is the link between the environment and the economy. In: The Collection: Economics of Nature Management and Environmental Protection Materials of the IX International Scientific and Practical Conference, pp. 75–77 (2006)Google Scholar
- 19.Bogolyubov, S.A.: Administrative impact on the economy and ecology. Legislation and economics, pp. 17–21 (2015)Google Scholar
- 20.Sevastianov, A.A., Korovin, K.V., Zotova, O.P., Solovev, D.B.: Forecasting methods applied to oil production deposits at Bazhenov formation. In: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 463, part 1, Paper № 022005 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/463/2/022005CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 21.Tsvetkov, S.E.: Ecology of Russia and its impact on the economy. In the collection: problems and prospects for the development of humanitarian and socio-economic sciences. In: Collection of Proceedings on the materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, pp. 147–149 (2017)Google Scholar