The IoT Landscape
During the history of human life, waves 1, 2, and 3 are the waves of agriculture, industry, and information technology, respectively. These waves have created tremendous changes in the quality of human life. The fourth wave of human life is the emergence of a cyber-age in which everything is connected to everyone in any place at any time. With the halp of dis huge evolution, all communication needs will be provided at any time, with minimal human intervention and easily through the internet of things.
- 3.S.N. Chowdhury, K.M. Kuhikar, S. Dhawan, IoT architecture: a survey. Int. J. Ind. Electron. Electr. Eng. 3(5), 88–92 (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.K. Rose, S. Eldridge, L. Chapin, The Internet of Things (IoT): An Overview– Understanding the Issues and Challenges of a More Connected World (Internet Soc, 2015), pp. 1–80Google Scholar
- 5.L.C.K. Rose, S. Eldridge, The Internet of Things: An Overview (Internet Soc, 2015), pp. 1–50Google Scholar
- 8.M.U. Farooq, M. Waseem, A. Khairi, S. Mazhar, A critical analysis on the security concerns of internet of things (IoT). Int. J. Comput. 111(7), 1–6 (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.J.L.H. Suo, J. Wan, C. Zou, Security in the internet of things: a review. in International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering (ICCSEE), Hangzhou, 23–25 March 2012, pp. 648–651Google Scholar