Study on Security Enhancing of Generalized Exploiting Modification Directions in Data Hiding
In 2017, Liu et al. proposed the high capacity GEMD scheme which increases the capacity of GEMD by divides n adjacent pixels into multiple groups. The dividing modes among the image are the same in their scheme. As a result, it is easy to be attacked by an attacker, In order to improve this shortcoming, we change the original embedding procedure, which makes secret message more secure after embedding. The concept is combining Liu’s scheme with the incremental sequence. We change each size of embedding secret message to increase security and maintain stable image quality.
KeywordsData hiding EMD GEMD Incremental sequence
This work was supported in part by the Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of China under Contract No. MOST 107-2218-E-110-014- and MOST 107-2221-E-224-008-MY2.
- 2.Gu, S.S., Hao, T.: A pointer network based deep learning algorithm for 0–1 knapsack problem. In: 2018 Tenth International Conference on Advanced Computational Intelligence (ICACI), pp. 473–477 (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.Jung, K.H., Yoo, K.Y.: Improved exploiting modification direction method by modulus operation. Int. J. Signal Process. Image Process. Pattern 2(1), 79–88 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Kuo, W.C., Kuo, S.H., Chang, H.Y., Wuu, L.C.: Authenticated secret sharing scheme based on GMEMD. In: International Workshop on Digital-Forensics and Watermarking 2015, 07–10 October 2015Google Scholar
- 6.Kuo, W.C., Wuu, L.C., Kuo, S.H.: The high embedding steganographic method based on general Multi-EMD. In: 2012 International Conference on Information Security and Intelligent Control (ISIC 2012), Yunlin, Taiwan, pp. 286–289, 14–16 August 2012Google Scholar
- 7.Liu, Y.X., Yang, C.G., Sun, Q.D.: Enhance embedding capacity of generalized exploiting modification directions in data hiding. IEEE Access, pp. 1–5 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Petitcolas, F.A.P., Anderson, R.J., Kuhn, M.G.: Information hiding – a survey. In: The proceedings of the IEEE, special issue on protection of multimedia content, pp. 1062–1078 (1999)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, C.C., Kuo, W.C., Huang, Y.C., Wuu, L.C.: A high capacity data hiding scheme based on re-adjusted GEMD. Multimedia Tools Appl. pp. 1–15 (2017)Google Scholar