Blockchain-Based Autonomous Peer to Peer Information Interaction System in Financial Audit
The current distributed energy Internet financial audit has problems in information sharing and lacks an efficient peer-to-peer security transmission strategy. Facing the problems of financial auditing in distributed energy internet, we construct an autonomous peer-to-peer information interaction system combining with blockchain and named data network, and research on data acquisition and secure transmission of this system. For data acquisition, a data identification parsing module based on blockchain is designed, and the corresponding data is obtained by parsing the data identifier. For secure transmission, this paper designs a blockchain-based encryption and Decryption module to ensure the secure transmission of data in the system environment and the controllability of data access by encrypting and decrypting data assets. This paper builds an experimental environment based on the campus network, and performs functional testing and verification on the two modules.
KeywordsEnergy internet Blockchain Information interaction Data acquisition Secure transmission
This work is funded by the Science and Technology Project of State Grid Corporation (52110417000G).
- 1.Ping, Z., Yu, D., Bin, L., et al.: White Paper on China’s Blockchain Technology and Application Development, October 2016Google Scholar
- 2.Nakamoto, S.: Bitcoin: a peer-to-peer electronic cash system. Consulted (2008). http://www.bitcoin.org
- 3.Yong, Y., Feiyue, W.: Current status and prospects of blockchain technology development. Chin. J. Autom. 42(4), 4:481–4:491 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Jia, C., Feng, H.: Blockchain: From Digital Currency to Credit Society. CITIC Publishing House, Beijing (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Narayanan, A., et al.: Blockchain: Technology Driven Finance. CITIC Publishing House, Beijing (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Yan, Z., et al.: Security research in key technologies of blockchain. Inf. Secur. Res. 2(12), 1090–1097 (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Kai, L.: Information Center Network and Named Data Network. Peking University Press, Beijing (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Youfeng, W.: Research and implementation of browser based on CCN network in Windows environment. Thesis Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (2014)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhen, C., Junwei, C., Hao, Y.: Content Center Network Architecture. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2014)Google Scholar
- 11.NDN Project Team.: NDN Packet Format Specification. http://named-data.net/doc/ndn-tlv/
- 12.PPk Open Group.: ODIN (Open Data Index Name) - Open Data Index Naming Identification Technical Specification. http://www.ppkpub.org/ppk_odin_spec_cn.html