The Irrigation System of Planet Earth
The Earth’s irrigation system is one great gift to our planet and has preserved life on Earth.
It is also important in this book as it part of one of the three processes that create the Earth’s thermal blanket and maintain energy balance for the planet. It is also important in every climate-change regime.
KeywordsIrrigation systems Management and control
- 1.Pidwirny, M. (2006). Physical properties of water. Fundamentals of Physics (2nd ed.).Google Scholar
- 2.van der Leeden, F., Troise, F. L., & Todd, D. K. (1990). The water encyclopedia (2nd ed.). Chelsea: Lewis Publishers, 808 pp.Google Scholar
- 3.World Meteorological Organization. (1977). Weather and water. ISBN 92-63-10463-8, 24 pp.Google Scholar
- 4.U.S. Geological Survey. (1967). National Center, Reston, Virginia, USA.Google Scholar
- 5.Plimer, I. (2009). Heaven and earth – global warming: The missing science. London: Quartet Books Limited, 503 pp.Google Scholar