The Global Solutions Problem for Population Quasi-Linear Equations of Parabolic Type
Two classes of models have been investigated: the models of one population and the systems of competing populations. The algorithm of nonlinear splitting for the solution of the equations of multi-component competing systems of a biological population with a double nonlinearity is substantiated. Estimates are obtained for solving the Cauchy problem of multi-component competing systems of a biological population with a double nonlinearity, depending on the values of the parameters of the medium, the dimensionality of the space.
KeywordsGlobal solution Parabolic equation Reaction-diffusion Biological population Self-similar solution Nonlinear model Nonlinear splitting method
- 1.Marie J (1983) Nonlinear diffusion equations in biology. M., Mir, 397 pGoogle Scholar
- 2.Kolmogorov AN, Petrovsky IG, Piskunov NS (1937) Study of the diffusion equation connected with the increase in the amount of a substance and its application to a single biological problem. Bull Moscow State Univ 1(6):1–25Google Scholar
- 3.Aripov M (1988) Method of reference equations for solving nonlinear boundary value problems. Tashkent, Fan, 137 pGoogle Scholar
- 4.Мukhamedieva DK (2014) System of quasilinear equations of reaction-diffusion tasks of kolmogorov-fisher type biological population task in two-dimensional case. Int J Res Eng Technol 3(7):327–334. ISSN: 2319-1163 ISSN: 2321-7308 Impact Factor (JCC): 1.0174. Bangalore, IndiaGoogle Scholar
- 5.Mukhamedieva DK (2014) Self-similar solutions of the diffusion reaction system of a single problem of a biological population of the Kolmogorov-Fisher type. DAN RUz. – Tashkent (3):21–24Google Scholar