Fuzzy Inference System
Liver fibrosis is the natural wound-healing response to parenchymal injury in chronic liver diseases. It may eventually results in liver Cirrhosis (F4) and its various complications (F0–F1, F2, F3). The assessment of liver fibrosis staging is essential for people suffering from chronic liver diseases. The degree of fibrosis plays a crucial indication for the severity of the underlying liver disease. Besides, it may have prognosis significance. In liver surgical training correspond to different stages of liver fibrosis, the liver stiffness is a novel parameter for the diagnosis.
- Fung, J., Lai, C. L., Chan, S. C., But, D., Seto, W. K., Cheng, C., et al. (2010). Correlation of liver stiffness and histological features in healthy persons and in patients with occult hepatitis B, Chronic Active Hepatitis B, or Hepatitis B Cirrhosis. The American Journal of Gastroenterology, 105, 1116–1122.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Fung, Y. Y., Lai, C. L., & Yuen, M. F. (2009). Clinical application of transient elastography (Fibroscan®) in liver diseases. The Hong Kong Medical Diary Medical Bulletin, 14(11), 22–25.Google Scholar
- Kumar, R., Rastogi, A., Sharma, M. K., Bhatia, V., Tyagi, P., Sharma, P., et al. (2013). Liver stiffness measurements in patients with different stages of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: Diagnosis performance and clinicopathological correlation. Digestive Diseases and Sciences, 58, 265–274.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Mueller, S., & Sandrin, L. (2010). Liver stiffness: A novel parameter for the diagnosis of liver disease. Hepatic Medicine Evidence and Research, 49–67.Google Scholar
- Yoneda, M., Yoneda, M., Mawatari, H., Fujita, K., Endo, H., lida, H., Nozaki, Y., Yonemitsu, K., Higurashi, T., Takahashi, H., Kobayashi, N., Kirikoshi, H., Abe, Y., Inamori, M., Kubota, K., Saito, S., Tamano, M., Hiraishi, H., Maeyama, S., Yamaguchi, N., Togo, S., & Nakajima, A. (2008). Noninvasive assessment of liver fibrosis by measurement of stiffness in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). Journal of Digestive and Liver Disease, 40, 371–378.Google Scholar
- Ziol, M., Handra-Luca, A., Kettaneh, A., Christidis, C., Mal, F., Kazemi, F., de Ledinghen, V., Marcellin, P., Dhumeaux, D., Trinchet, J., & Beaugrand, M. (2005). Noninvasive assessment of liver fibrosis by measurement of stiffness in patients with chronic hepatitis C. Hepatology, 41(1).Google Scholar