Russia’s Agro Industrial Complex: Economic and Political Influence Factors and State Support
Authors consider changes in Russian agro-industrial complex un regard to international marketing, management and business strategies. The aim of the study is to identify the specifics of the differentiation trends in the socio-economic space of the Russia. Basing on the Russia’s Federal Agency of State Statistics official materials (from 1991 to 2016), authors of the proposed research have estimated Russia’s agricultural ability to react to external changes. They reveal natural and climatic factors which have direct and essential influence on agricultural development. Authors give practical recommendations for the formation of an agriculture state domestic support mechanism.
KeywordsRussian economy Sanctions Counter sanctions Food safety Economic and political factors Agricultural production State support
The article is performed with the support of the grant of Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR), no. 17-12-31003.
- All-Russian qualifier of economic activities kinds (2017)Google Scholar
- Baldwin, R.E.: The Political Economy of Us Import Policy. MIT Press, Cambridge (1985)Google Scholar
- de Gorter, H., Swinnen J.F.M.: Political economy of agricultural policy. In: Gardner, B., Rausser, G. (eds.) Handbook of Agricultural Economics, vol. 2B, pp. 1893–1943 (2002)Google Scholar
- Gross Domestic Product: Russia’s federal state statistics service data (2017). http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/accounts/#. Accessed 16 Nov 2017
- Olson, M.: The Logic of Collective Action. Harvard University Press, Cambridge (1965)Google Scholar
- Samarina, V.P., Skufina, T.P., Samarin, A.V., Baranov, S.V.: Some problems of antirecessionary public management in Russia at present. Management of Systems of Socio-economic and Legal Relations in Modern Conditions of Development of Education and Society 6(6), 38–44 (2016). http://econjournals.com/index.php/irmm/article/view/2917. Accessed 22 July 2017