Quantum Game-Based Recommender Systems for Disruptive Innovations
A recommender system based on quantum game for disruptive innovations is proposed. Permutation operators are used to determine the dominance of players on the game, while several possibilities of measurement scheme of quantum game are utilized for harnessing disruptive innovations. It is shown in this manuscript that mathematical properties in quantum mechanics can be implemented for the extensions of recommender system capabilities.
KeywordsRecommender systems Quantum game Disruptive innovations
This research was funded by Directorate Research and Community Services (Universitas Indonesia) under PITTA grant.
- 4.Bower, J.L., Christensen, C.M.: Disruptive Technologies: Catching the Wave. Harvard Business Review Video, Boston (1995)Google Scholar
- 10.Gartner: Hype cycle. Hype Cycle Special Report 1 August 2014Google Scholar
- 11.Gartner: Hype cycle. Hype Cycle Midsize Enterprises 19, July 2017Google Scholar
- 13.Hrastinski, S., Kviselius, N.Z., Ozan, H., Edenius, M.: A review of technologies for open innovation: characteristics and future trends. In: 2010 43rd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS), pp. 1–10. IEEE (2010)Google Scholar
- 15.Kerenidis, I., Prakash, A.: Quantum recommendation systems. arXiv preprint arXiv:1603.08675 (2016)
- 20.Tang, E.: A quantum-inspired classical algorithm for recommendation systems. arXiv preprint arXiv:1807.04271 (2018)
- 21.Trisetyarso, A.: Theoretical study towards realization of measurement-based quantum computers. Ph.D. thesis, Keio University (2011)Google Scholar
- 22.Trisetyarso, A., Hastiadi, F.F.: Disruptive innovations dynamics. In: 2016 11th International Conference on Knowledge, Information and Creativity Support Systems (KICSS), pp. 1–4. IEEE (2016)Google Scholar
- 23.Trisetyarso, A., Hastiadi, F.F.: Quantum games of quadruple helix ecosystem. In: 2018 International Symposium on Electronics and Smart Devices (ISESD). IEEE (2018)Google Scholar
- 25.You, J.Q., Wang, X., Tanamoto, T., Nori, F.: Efficient one-step generation of large cluster states with solid-state circuits. Phys. Rev. A 75(5) (2007). https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevA.75.052319