Improved Hybrid Query Tree Anti-collision Algorithm
An improved algorithm based on the hybrid query tree (HQT) algorithm is proposed in this work. Tags are categorized according to the combined information of the highest bit of collision and second-highest bit of collision. Then, these tags are used to decide the postponement of several delayed-response time slots, to diminish the collision probability. The performance analysis results show that this algorithm is superior to the query tree (QT) and HQT algorithms. It reduces the query time and system communication traffic and improves the tag identification efficiency.
KeywordsHybrid query tree algorithm Highest bit of collision Second highest bit of collision Anti-collision algorithm
This research is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No: 61572174), the Science and Technology Plan Project of the Hunan Province (No: 2016TP1020), the Hunan Province Special Funds of Central Government for Guiding Local Science and Technology Development (No. 2018CT5001) and Subject group construction project of Hengyang Normal University (No. 18XKQ02).
- 1.Song, J.H., Guo, Y.J., Han, L.S., Wang, Z.H.: An adjustive hybrid tree anti-collision algorithm for RFID multi-tag identification. ACTA Electronica Sin. 42, 685–689 (2014)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhou, Y.C., Sun, X.C., Gu, J.H.: Research on improved binary anti-collision algorithm. Appl. Res. Comput. 29, 256–262 (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Long, Z.H., Gong, T.F.: Estimation algorithm of radio frequency identification tags based on non-empty slot number. J. Comput. Appl. 36(1), 101–106 (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhou, Q., Cai, M.: Improved hybrid query tree anti-collision algorithm in RFID system. Comput. Eng. Des. 33(1), 209–213 (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Nan, J.C., Shan, X.Y., Gao, M.M.: Improved hybrid query tree anti-collision algorithm in RFID system. Comput. Eng. 38(23), 291–293 (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Jiang, W., Yang, H.X., Zhang, Y.: An improved query tree anti-collision algorithm in RFID systems. Comput. Technol. Dev. 25(2), 86–89 (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Yan, S., Shi, C.Q., Chen, R., Chen, Y.H., Zou, Q.: Multi-cycle anti-collision algorithm for RFID tag based on parity packet. Comput. Eng. 42(2), 312–315 (2016)Google Scholar