Quality Evaluation System of Electric Power Backbone Optical Transport Network
Optical transport network (OTN) provides strong support for the safe and stable operation of large capacity optical network, but the rapid development of large capacity optical network also puts forward higher requirements for the quality of the communication network. The existing evaluation system cannot effectively evaluate the operation quality of the OTN. In order to achieve the effective evaluation of the survivability of the backbone network, this paper puts forward a quality evaluation system based on the multi index comprehensive evaluation method.
KeywordsQuality evaluation Power backbone network OTN
This study is supported by the Project on Demonstration of Communication Service Resource Management and Control and Research on Exploration and Expansion of Communication Service (Research on Theory and Market) under Grant No. GDKJXM20160901.
- 1.Morea, A., Charlet, G., Verchere, D.: Elasticity for dynamic recovery in OTN networks. In: Asia Communications and Photonics Conference. Optical Society of America (2014)Google Scholar
- 2.Wu, M., Guo, S., Chen, X. et al.: LM-BP based operation quality assessment method for OTN in smart grid. In: 18th Asia-Pacific Network Operations and Management Symposium, 2016, pp. 1–4. IEEE (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Maier, G., Colombo, L., Costantino, D.G., Pattavina, A., Szegedi, P.: Quality of provisioning as an OPEX-related issue in research networks. In: 2008 4th International Telecommunication Networking Workshop on QoS in Multiservice IP Networks, pp. 33–39. IEEE (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhou, S., Zhuang, C.: Measure and appraisal the national happiness index of china based on the distance comprehensive evaluation method. Theor. Pract. Finan. Econ. 5, 112–115 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Mavromoustakis, C.X., Mastorakis, G., Batalla, J.M.: Internet of Things (IoT) in 5G mobile technologies. Model. Optim. Sci. Technol. 56, 93 (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Weiss, M., Cosart, L., Hanssen, J., Yao, J.: Precision time transfer using IEEE 1588 over OTN through a commercial optical telecommunications network. In: 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Precision Clock Synchronization for Measurement, Control, and Communication, pp. 1–5. IEEE (2016)Google Scholar
- 9.Ali, Z., Bonfanti, A., Hartley, M.: IANA allocation procedures for the GMPLS OTN signal type registry. Internet Engineering Task Force (2016)Google Scholar
- 10.Lee, W., Ryoo, J., Joo, B.S., Cheung, T.: Effective fault management for hierarchical OTN multiplexing using tandem connection monitoring coordinates. In: 2016 International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence, pp. 254–257. IEEE (2016)Google Scholar
- 12.Xue, Q.F., Hao, Y.C.: Comprehensive assessment of power quality based on Rank-sum ratio method. Electr. Power Autom. Equipment 1, 1006–6047 (2015). (in Chinese)Google Scholar