Maintenance Scheduling Algorithm Based on Big Data for Power Communication Transmission Network
With the development of the construction of power grid information, the scale of power communication transmission network is rapidly expanding, which greatly increases the difficulty of maintenance scheduling and requires the relevant intelligent algorithm to assist the operation and maintenance department to formulate an efficient maintenance plan. Aiming at solve maintenance problem of power communication transmission network, we proposed a maintenance task scheduling model which balancing the waiting time of maintenance task, considering the scheduling requirements of maintenance task of power communication network with non-interruptible conditions of service. Experiment results show that the feasibility and effectiveness of the algorithm are verified. A maintenance scheduling algorithm for power communication transmission network based on big data is useful to solve the problem which using heuristic method to generate the scheduling scheme for maintenance task of the power communication network.
KeywordsPower communication transmission network Maintenance task scheduling Ant colony algorithm
This paper is supported by China Southern Power Grid Co., Ltd. Science and Technology Project (GZKJXM20170077).
- 1.Feng, B., Fan, Q., Li, Y., Ding, D.Q.: Research on framework of the next generation power communication transmission network. In: 2012 International Conference on Computer Science and Electronic Engineering, pp. 414–417 (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu, C., Luo, J., Zhang, Y., Zhang, J.: The electric power communication transmission network risk assessment index system research based on AHP. In: International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.Guo, R.: Application of SDH networking mode in electric power communication transmission network. Jiangxi Electric Power (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Yao, W.U.: Application of OTN technology in power communication transmission network. Telecom Power Technology (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Mengxuan, M.A., Kang, X.: The necessary discussion of net bridge being used in Ningxia electric power communication transmission network. Low Voltage Apparatus (2009)Google Scholar