Sea Land Air Selabot Swarm Design Considerations
To provide a platform that can change shape, status, and form for the rapid development of Artificial Intelligent, we describe a design concept of aeroamphibious unmanned boat-car-plane combination robot and its development plan. Considering the facts of the design contradictions among aerodynamics, hydromechanics, and powertrain, this design focuses on the land collaborative algorithm as well. We divided the design tasks into the aeroamphibious robot with sensor, action and communication parts. For the sensor module and communication, we prepare basic sensor and keep other sensor communication interfaces available. As the robot action, we choose roller wheel and proposed a three-mode transportation platform with only one engine. We follow open source strategy of both software and hardware to make the robot develop quick, upgradeable, expandable. We introduced a new multiple-party formula that was used to coordinate more than two moving platforms, which enable it meets both academic research and market development needs.
KerwordsCyclocopter Swarm Artificial Intelligence Amphibian
We would like to thank Prof. Yuhui Shi for offering C-BSO code, Prof. Hongwei Shi, Haiqin’s manager of Mr. Qian for funding, Mr. Fan Yang, Mr. Jian Sun, Mr. William Chen for 3D print drawing, Prof. Bin Chen’s support, Miss Lijun Sun, Mr. Dabu Zhang for offering Market research chart, Miss Elena Shrestha and Mr. Vikram Hrishikeshavan for helps on dimensioning.
- 1.Cheng, S., Chen, J.F., Lei, X.J., Shi, Y.H.: Locating multiple optima via brain storm optimization algorithms. IEEE Access 99, 1 (2018)Google Scholar
- 2.Tang, J.W., Hu, Y., Song, B.F.: A detailed aerodynamic analysis of the cyclorotor using dynamic mesh in CFD. In: 52nd Aerospace Sciences Meeting, AIAA SciTech Forum, (AIAA 2014-0406) (2014)Google Scholar
- 3.Runco, C., Benedict, M., Coleman, D.: Design and development of a Meso-scale cyclocopter. In: AIAA SciTech Forum (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Pei, D., Qin, D.G.: Research on non-linear fault-tolerant filtering for GPS/DR integrated navigation system. In: IEEE International Conference on Communication Software and Networks, pp. 231–235, IEEE, Beijing, China (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Chen, C.J., Chen, B., Li, Z., Wang, Z.Q.: Important role of magma mixing in generating the Mesozoic monzodioritic-granodioritic intrusions related to Cu mineralization, Tongling, East China: evidence from petrological and in situ Sr-Hf isotopic data. Lithos 248–251, 80–93 (2016)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 7.Shrestha, E., Williams, B., Hrishikeshavan, V., Chopra, I.: Development of MAV-scale quad-cyclocopter capable of aerial and terrestrial locomotion. In: AHS International Technical Meeting 7th VTOL Unmanned Aircraft Systems Program, Mesa, AZ, vol. 7 (2017)Google Scholar