Effect of Photo Voltaic Panel on Power Generation by Manual Adjustment with Panel Angle
The method that dividing a year into multiple time periods and calculating the optimum tilt angle of every period has been proposed. Calculation software is developed using Labview language. Taking some region in Liaoning province as an example, the yearly radiation under fixed angle, two angles each year and three angles each year are compared. The capital investment and increased revenue in the case of fixed angle, adjusting twice a year and adjusting three times a year are compared. The calculation results show that adjusting the angle twice a year and adjusting three times a year can increase the overall yield 4.03% and 4.39% respectively. The manual adjustment shelf is designed which the experiment platform is built up. The experiment results show that the generated energy of the eighth unit after angle adjustment increases significantly comparing with that of the fifth unit under fixed angle.
KeywordsSolar energy PV generation Angle adjustment
- 2.Yang, J., Mao, G., Chen, Z.: Calculation of solar radiation and optimum tilt angle on different azimuth slopes. J. Shanghai Jiao Tong Univ. 36(7), 1032–1036 (2019)Google Scholar
- 6.Chen, W., Shen, H., Shu, F.: Tracking effect analysis of photovoltaic system. J. Univ. Sci. Technol. China 36(4), 354–359 (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Chen, W., Shen, H., Liu, Y.: Experimental research on the influence of photovoltaic array tilt angle on performance. J. Sol. Energy 30(11), 1519–1522 (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhang, Q.: To improve the utilization of solar energy and sea. Rate Agric. Mech. Method Res. 10, 241–244 (2013)Google Scholar
- 9.Dou, W., Xu, H., Li, J.: Study of tracking photovoltaic system. J. Sol. Energy 28(2), 169–173 (2017)Google Scholar