Linguistic-Based Security in Fog and Cloud Computing
- 359 Downloads
This paper will describe new classes of linguistic secret division procedures created with application of different classes of sequential, tree and graph grammars. Description and comparison of such method will be done, as well as possible application for data management in Fog and Cloud Computing will be presented. New classes of linguistic threshold schemes will be proposed for data (service, information, etc.) protection by split secret parts between selected groups of thrusted participants.
KeywordsSecret division protocols Systems security Cloud computing Fog computing Secure information management
This work has been supported by the National Science Centre, Poland, under project number DEC-2016/23/B/HS4/00616.
This work was partially supported by JSPS KAKENHI grant number 15H0295.
- 2.Gregg, M., Schneier, B.: Security Practitioner and Cryptography Handbook and Study Guide Set. Wiley, Hoboken (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Nakamura, S., Ogiela, L., Enokido, T., Takizawa, M.: Flexible synchronization protocol to prevent illegal information flow in peer-to-peer publish/subscribe systems. In: Barolli, L., Terzo, O. (eds.) Complex, Intelligent, and Software Intensive Systems, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 611, pp. 82–93 (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Ogiela, L.: Cognitive computational intelligence in medical pattern semantic understanding. In: Guo, M.Z., Zhao, L., Wang, L.P. (eds.) ICNC 2008: Fourth International Conference on Natural Computation, vol. 6 Proceedings. Jian, Peoples Republic of China, October 18–20, 2008, pp. 245–247 (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Ogiela, L., Ogiela, M.R.: Data mining and semantic inference in cognitive systems. In: Xhafa, F., Barolli, L., Palmieri, F., et al. (eds.) 2014 International Conference on Intelligent Networking and Collaborative Systems (IEEE INCoS 2014) Salerno, Italy, September 10–12, 2014, pp. 257–261 (2014)Google Scholar
- 11.Ogiela, U., Takizawa, M., Ogiela, L.: Classification of cognitive service management systems in cloud computing. In: Barolli, L., Xhafa, F., Conesa, J. (eds.) Advances on Broad-Band Wireless Computing, Communication and Applications BWCCA 2017. Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies, vol. 12, pp. 309–313. Springer International Publishing AG (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-69811-3_28Google Scholar