The Study of Mechanical Behavior of Alloy Structural Steel Based on Dynamic Acoustic Emission Signal
The corresponding relationship between mechanical behavior of 30CrMo steel material and acoustic emission signal was studied by using dynamic acoustic emission signal in this paper. Through the analysis of the parameters of amplitude, ringing count, and duration of acoustic emission signals, we obtained the dynamic acoustic emission characteristics of the specimen during elastic deformation, plastic yielding, hardening, necking, and fracture, which reflect the structural behavior changes in the stretching process. The results of the experiment showed that it was instructive to use acoustic emission signal parameters to study the damage test of the material and the online monitoring of the engineering structural material.
Key wordsAcoustic emission (AE) Tensile test 30CrMo Mechanical behavior
- 1.S. Gongtian, Acoustic emission testing technology and its application (Science Press, Beijing, 2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Z. Xiulin, Mechanical behavior of engineering materials (Northwestern Polytechnical University Press, Xian, 2004)Google Scholar
- 3.L. Mengyuan, S. Zhen-dong, et al., Acoustic emission detection and signal processing (Science Press, Beijing, 2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Z. Yihui, Z. Wen-bin, X. Fei-yun, et al., Acoustic emission characteristics of tensile damage test of Q235 steel plate. J. Vibrat. Shock 34(15), 156–161 (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Z. Zhongxing, Nondestructive testing and safety assessment of materials (China Standard Press, Beijing, 2003)Google Scholar