IT and Educational Environment of an Engineering University
The paper is devoted to the description of the experience of creating electronic information and educational environment (hereinafter - EIOS) in an engineering university, the application of distance educational technologies in engineering education abroad and in Russia. It also describes the main problems of creation and introduction of the system of e-learning in engineering education in preparation of engineers of the XXI century. In Russia, the use of EIOS in the educational process is provided for by Federal state educational standards (FSES) and Secondary vocational education (SVE) under all programs of bachelor, specialist, master, and postgraduate training. Also describes first results of the Project “National Platform for Open Education”.
KeywordsOpen educational resources Engineering education CDIO-approach E-learning system Distance educational technologies Massive open online courses -MOOC
- 1.Davis, D., Kizilcec, R. F., Hauff, C., Houben, G.-J.: The half-life of MOOC knowledge: a randomized trial evaluating the testing effect in MOOCs. In: Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Learning Analytics and Knowledge (LAK) (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.Edward, F., Malmquist, Johan, Ostlund, Soren, Broder, Doris R., Edström, Christina: Rethinking Engineering Education, p. 503. The Publishing House of the Higher School of Economics, CDIO-M Approach (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Ivshyna, G.V.: The paradigm of open education in the framework of reforming the educational space of the university. Uchenye zapiski ISGZ 1–1, 144–150 (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Prikhodko, V., Polyakova, T.: IGIP International Society for Engineering Pedagogy. The Present, Past and Future, p. 143. Technopoligraphcenter (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Solovyev, A.N., Prikhodko, V.M., Polyakova, T.Yu, Sazonova, Z.S.: Russian engineering teachers as an important part of IGIP. High. Educ. Russia Sci. Pedag. J. Typogr. Sci. №1659, 38–45 (2018)Google Scholar