Computer Modeling of Control the Thermal Imaging System Surveillance
The diagnostics of the thermal imaging device, consisting in obtaining a thermal image of test objects and comparing it with the thermal image of a reference thermal imaging device, is presented. Relative coordinates, radiation temperature of elements and other characteristics are determined on the thermal image of the test objects of the thermovision device to be diagnosed, then the thermal imaging of the test objects of the reference thermal imager is selected.
KeywordsThermal imaging system surveillance Test object Thermal image model Principle of control of thermal imaging systems
This article was written within the framework of project 2.3121/\(\varGamma 3\) “Parallel semi-Markov processes in mobile robot control systems”.
- 1.Akimenko, T.A., Dunaev, V.A., Larkin, E.V.: Computer simulation of the surface heating process by the movable laser. In: V International Workshop on Mathematical Models and their Applications 2016, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 173, pp. 012002. IOP Publishing (2017). https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/173/1/012002CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 2.Numerical Analysis And Its Applications. Springer (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Tarasov, V.V., Yakushenkov, Y.G.: Infrared Systems of the “Looking” Type. Logos, Moscow (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.The patent of the Russian Federation for utility model -176316 The Russian Federation. “Test object for measuring the resolution of thermal imagers” - / Akimenko TA, Larkin EV, Filippova EV, applicant and patent holder FGBOU VO “Tula State University”, Tula. Accessed 25 July 2017Google Scholar
- 5.GOST of the Russian Federation 8.619-2006Google Scholar
- 6.Filippova, E.V., Akimenko, T.A.: Evaluation of the thermal imaging system. In: Proceedings of Tula State University. Series of Engineering, pp. 229–236, no. 9. Publishing House of Tula State University, Tula (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Akimenko, T.A., Filippova, E.V.: The image formation on the receiver of thermal radiation. In: Proceedings of Tula State University. Series of Engineering, pp. 13–20, no. 9–1. Publishing House of Tula State University, Tula (2017)Google Scholar