Regional Aspects in a New Engineering Way of Thinking Development of Bachelors of Techniques and Technology
In an innovative knowledge economy in Russia there must be a unified complex of bachelors’ training based on integral interaction in the system “bachelor-faculty member – an engineer at the enterprise”. The purpose of the study is to enhance the level of a new engineering thinking of future engineers, as the bases for professional competences formation. The results of the study: (1) the concept has been developed and tested to select individual educational trajectory, that provides the development of a new engineering thinking with the account of regionalism; (2) the importance of the concept is proved by scientific ideas, approaches, and principles; (3) it has been proved that a new engineering thinking creates flexible and dynamic systems responding fast to the regional market requirements; (4) the peculiarities of the process have been determined, by criteria-estimating component based on the integration principle, allowing to analyze mental operations, develop creativity, research scientific problems in stages thus entering a new level of thinking development; (5) conditions of methodological system are justified.
Methods of research are theoretical, empirical, pilot testing, mathematical treatment methods. Conclusion: grounds for goal-setting have been defined, the concept; syllabi and testing materials; content modules have been developed. It has been proved that it is possible to develop new engineering thinking to enhance the quality of the professional education of bachelors of Science within innovative society development.
KeywordsNew engineering thinking Conception of an individual educational trajectory Innovation principles Regionalism Ecological compatibility
- 1.Vedeneev, A.: Modelirovanie elementov myshleniya [Modeling elements of thinking]. Nauka, Moscow (1988). (In Russian)Google Scholar
- 2.Vekker, L.: Psyhologicheskie process [Psychological processes], vol. 2. Myshlenie i Intellect, Leningrad (1976). (In Russian)Google Scholar
- 3.Egorova, G., Loseva, N., Belyak, E.: Otsenka sformirovannosti professional’nyh kompetentsiy bakalavrov tehnicheskih vuzov. Problemy pedagogicheskoi innovatiki v professional’nom obrazovanii [Estimating the level of bachelors’ professional competences development]. In: Proceedings of 18th International Research and Science conference, pp. 43–45. Russian State Pedagogical University, Saint- Petersburg (2017). (In Russian)Google Scholar
- 4.Egorova, G., Egorov, A., Loseva, N., Belyak, E., Demidova, O.: Siberian arts and crafts as basis for development of cultural traditions and innovations of bachelors. Adv. Intell. Syst. Comput. 677, 93–100 (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Karpova, YuA: Innovatsii, intelekt, obrazovaniye [Innovations, intellection, education]. MSFU, Moscow (1998)Google Scholar
- 6.Razumov, V.I.: Kategorial’no-sistemnaya metodologiya i formirovaniye novih strategii myshleniya [Category-system methodology and formation of new thought strategies]. In: Proceedings of the international scientific symposium “Chelovek: fenomen subjektivnosti”, pp. 78–83. OmSU, Omsk (2014). (In Russian)Google Scholar
- 7.Chuchalin, A.: Kachestvo inzhenernogo obrazovaniya: mirovye tendentsii v terminah kompetentsii [Quality of engineering education: world trends in the terms of competences]. Higher education in Russia 8, 9–17 (2006). (In Russian)Google Scholar
- 8.Ladenko, I.: Razvitie intellectualnyh innovatsiy v sovremennom obshestve. Kompleksnaya programma issledovaniy [Intellectual innovations development in the modern society. Complex research program]. SBRAS, Novosibirsk (1990)Google Scholar
- 9.Manuilov, V., Fedorov, I.: Modeli formirovanya gotovnosti k innovatsionnoi deyatel’nosti [Formation models of preparedness to innovation activity]. Higher Education in Russia 7, 56–70 (1987). (In Russian)Google Scholar
- 10.Shapovalov, E.: Obshestvo i inzhener: filosofskie I sotsiologicheskie problem inzhenernoi deyatelnosti [Society and an engineer: philosophic and sociologic problems of engineering activity]. LSU, Leningrad (1984). (In Russian)Google Scholar
- 11.Efimov, Yu.: Intellektualizatsiya VUZa – bazovyi istochnik rosta intellektualnogo potentsiala regiona [University intellectualization as a basic source of intellectual potential increase in regions]. In: Proceedings of the international scientific symposium, pp. 410–414. SSEA, Samara (2003). (In Russian)Google Scholar