Intellectics Fundamentals in a Professional Activity of a Future Bachelor
The article describes a new course on “Intellectics fundamentals in a professional activity of future Bachelors” -into the curricula of Russian Universities. The following issues are solved: the reasons for a new course introduction; its contents; possibilities and forms of its introduction into the current curricula; the place of the course in the system of the professional student training.
The purpose of the study is enhancing bachelors’ intellectual culture as basis of professional university training. The study results are:
a new course has been developed and tested; its main idea is developing future bachelor culture and readiness to solve creative tasks;
course modules have been developed and tested;
a concept “intellectics” of bachelors professional activity has been added into the methodologies of bachelors training;
the necessity to include informative modules, technologies, techniques of intellectual culture development into bachelors’ training has been proved;
it has been proved that the system of intellectual culture development is necessary and important for immersing students into their future profession.
Research methods are theoretical, empirical, and pilot testing.
Key conclusions: the concepts “intellectics” of a professional activity, “intellectual” culture have been disclosed, their social role has been shown; the course has been designed and tested. These modules are a part of basic and variable components of a fundamental professional educational program (FPEP).
The course can be applied for professional competences development with the main factor – enhancement of bachelors’ professional education within the university and new employers’ requirements.
Keywords“intellectics” Intellectual culture Intellectual culture development Course
- 1.Vedeneev, A.: Modelirovanie elementov myshleniya [Modeling elements of thinking]. Nauka, Moscow (1988). (In Russian)Google Scholar
- 2.Vekker, L.: Psyhologicheskie process [Psychological processes], vol. 2. Myshlenie i Intellect, Leningrad (1976). (In Russian)Google Scholar
- 3.Egorova, G., Loseva, N., Belyak, E.: Otsenka sformirovannosti professional’nyh kompetentsiy bakalavrov tehnicheskih vuzov. Problemy pedagogicheskoi innovatiki v professional’nom obrazovanii [Estimating the level of bachelors’ professional competences development]. In: Proceedings of 18th International Research and Science conference, pp. 43–45. Russian State Pedagogical University, Saint- Petersburg (2017). (In Russian)Google Scholar
- 4.Egorova, G., Egorov, A., Loseva, N., Belyak, E., Demidova, O.: Siberian arts and crafts as basis for development of cultural traditions and innovations of bachelors. Adv. Intell. Syst. Comput. 677, 93–100 (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Efimov, Yu.: Intellektualizatsiya VUZa – bazovyi istochnik rosta intellektualnogo potentsiala regiona [University intellectualization as a basic source of intellectual potential increase in regions]. In: Proceedings of the international scientific symposium, pp. 410–414. SSEA, Samara (2003). (In Russian)Google Scholar
- 6.Karpova, YuA: Innovatsii, intelekt, obrazovaniye [Innovations, intellection, education]. MSFU, Moscow (1998). (In Russian)Google Scholar
- 7.Razumov, V.I.: Kategorial’no-sistemnaya metodologiya i formirovaniye novih strategii myshleniya [Category-system methodology and formation of new thought strategies]. In: Proceedings of the international scientific symposium “Chelovek: fenomen subjektivnosti”. P.I, P. 78–83. Omsk, OmSU, (2014). (In Russian)Google Scholar
- 8.Ladenko, I.: Razvitie intellectualnyh innovatsiy v sovremennom obshestve. Kompleksnaya programma issledovaniy [Intellectual innovations development in the modern society. Complex research program]. SBRAS, Novosibirsk (1990)Google Scholar
- 9.Manuilov, V., Fedorov, I.: Modeli formirovaniya gotovnost k innovatsionnoi deyatelnosti [Formation models of preparedness to innovation activity]. High. Educ. Russ. 7, 56–70 (1987). (In Russian)Google Scholar
- 10.Finn, V.: Intellektualnye sistemy i obshestvo [Intellectual systems and the society]. In: RSHU Collection of works, pp. 309–312. RSHU, Moscow (2000)Google Scholar
- 11.Fokin, Yu.: Prepodavanie i vospitanie v vysshey shkole: metodologiya, tseli, soderzhanie, tvorchestvo [Teaching and upbringing in a University: methodology, aims, contents, creativity]. Academy, Moscow (2002). (In Russian)Google Scholar