Analysis and Assessment of Quality of Medical Services in Conditions of Digital Transformation
The paper is devoted to use of quantitative methods of marketing analysis of the quality of medical services in conditions of implementation of «E-Healthcare» program in the Republic of Tatarstan. Informatization has direct impact on the progress in health care, both in the direction of development of the sphere itself, and monitoring the state of health of patients. Modern technologies change the form of work of medical organizations of various profiles and raise it to the qualitatively new level, including introduction of differentiated methods of diagnosis, treatment and prognosis of diseases into medical practice. The issue of developing electronic services for assessing patient satisfaction with the quality of service for further modeling the relationships of clients with a medical organization is becoming relevant. The authors have analyzed existing methods for assessing the quality of medical service in the service sector and substantiated quantitative studies using statistical methods for assessing the quality of medical services based on customer satisfaction. The measures on modernization of the Unified State Information System (USIS) “E-Healthcare”, as well as measures to improve the quality of services provided by the medical organization are proposed.
KeywordsConsumer loyalty Customer service satisfaction digitalization of healthcare Electronic service Service quality assessment
- 3.Calnan MW, Sanford E (2004) Public trust in health care: the system or the doctor? Quality Saf Health 13:92–97. https://doi.org/10.1136/qshc.2003.00900
- 4.Novikova E N (2015) Design of a marketing information system. Mediter J Soc Sci 6(1):141–145. https://doi.org/10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n1s3p141
- 6.Rolbina Elena S, Novikova Elena N, Sharafutdinova Natalya S, Martynova OV (2017) The study of consumer loyalty services. Ad Alta-J Interdiscip Res 2:248–253Google Scholar
- 7.Shaban-Nejad A, Michalowski M, Buckeridge DL (2018) Health intelligence: how artificial intelligence transforms population and personalized health. Npg Digital Med 1, Article number: 53. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41746-018-0058-9. Accessed 2 Mai 2018
- 8.Sprauer S, Döring D, Herb I, Küchenhoff H, Erhard MH (2012) Behaviour therapy in the practice management of a veterinary practice. Survey among practicing veterinarians and veterinarians specialized in behaviour therapy. Verhaltenstherapie im praxismanagement einer tierarztpraxis: Befragung praktischer und auf verhaltenstherapie spezialisierter tierärzte Tierarztliche Praxis Ausgabe K: Kleintiere - Heimtiere 40(2): 79–86Google Scholar