Industrial Enterprises Digital Transformation in the Context of “Industry 4.0” Growth: Integration Features of the Vision Systems for Diagnostics of the Food Packaging Sealing Under the Conditions of a Production Line
The article contains the results of the authors’ research the subject of which is the system of technical vision for the diagnostics of the food packaging air-tightness under the conditions of on-line production and their marketing potential.
The article presents the first stage of the research work, which is devoted to the development of the diagnosing method of the air-tightness of the food products package under the conditions of in-line production for a prototype of a self-learning software and hardware vision system that performs the diagnostics of the air-tightness of food packaging in a flow production environment.
Scientific novelty of the solutions proposed in the project is the use of a fundamentally new design of the complex with a self-learning system of technical vision, based on the use of advanced methods in the field of artificial neural networks and machine learning.
The analytical material presented in the article shows the development vectors of modern innovative elaborations, as well as a general trend in the scientific and technical literature.
The authors believe that this research offers a valuable view how innovative systems of technical vision, methods of artificial neural networks and machine learning can influence the digital transformation of industrial enterprises provided “Industry 4.0” growth.
KeywordsArtificial neural networks Digitalization Innovation Machine learning Methods Quality control Technical vision
- 1.Potapov AA, Gulyaev YuV, Nikitov SA, Pakhomov AA, German VA (2008) The latest image processing techniques. Fizmatlit, MoscowGoogle Scholar
- 2.Lukianitsa AA, Shishkin AG (2009) Digital processing of video images. Ay-Es-Es Press Moscow, MoscowGoogle Scholar
- 3.Veremeenko KK, Zheltov SY, Kim NV, Sebryakov GG, Krasil’shchikov MN (2009) Modern information technologies in problems of navigation and guidance of unmanned maneuverable flying vehicles. Fizmatlit, MoscowGoogle Scholar
- 4.Redmon J, Divvala S, Girshick R, Farhadi A, (2016) You only look once: unified, real-time object detection. In: Proceedings of the IEEE computer society conference on computer vision and pattern recognition, pp 779–788Google Scholar
- 5.Ren S, He K, Girshick R, Sun J (2015) Faster R-CNN: towards real-time object detection with region proposal networks. In: Advances in neural information processing systems, pp 91–99Google Scholar
- 6.Dai J, Li Y, He K, Sun J (2016) R-FCN: Object detection via region-based fully convolutional networks. arXiv preprint arXiv:1605.06409
- 7.Liu W, Anguelov D, Erhan D, Szegedy C, Reed S (2015) SSD: Single shot multibox detector. arXiv preprint arXiv:1512.02325
- 8.Hong S, Roh B, Kim K, Cheon Y, Park M. (2016) PVANet: lightweight deep neural networks for real-time object detection, 9 Dec 2016. arXiv:1611.08588v2 [cs.CV]
- 9.Huang J, Rathod V, Sun C, Zhu M, Korattikara A, Fathi A, Fischer I, Wojna Z, Song Y, Guadarrama S, Murphy K (2017) Speed/accuracy trade-offs for modern convolutional object detectors. In: Proceedings of 30th IEEE conference on computer vision and pattern recognition, CVPR 2017, pp 3296–3305Google Scholar
- 10.Szegedy C, Reed S, Erhan D, Anguelov D (2014) Scalable, high-quality object detection. arXiv preprint arXiv:1412.1441
- 11.Wu B, Iandola F, Jin PH, Keutzer K (2017) SqueezeDet: Unified, small, low power fully convolutional neural networks for real-time object detection for autonomous driving. In: IEEE Computer society conference on computer vision and pattern recognition workshops, 8014794, pp 446–454Google Scholar
- 12.Ng AY (2011) On optimization methods for deep learning. In: Proceedings of the 28th international conference on machine learning. Stanford University, p 8Google Scholar
- 13.Federal Law of 02.01.2000 N 29-FZ (Edited on 13.07.2015) On the quality and safety of food. “Rossiyskaya Gazeta”, No. 5, January 10Google Scholar
- 14.Tass (2017) Minpromtorg counts on the growth of production of food equipment 4 times by 2025. https://tass.ru/ekonomika/4572642. Accessed 10 Oct 2018
- 15.Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation (2018) Strategy of the development of mechanical engineering for the food and processing industry of the Russian Federation for the period until 2030. http://minpromtorg.gov.ru/docs/#!43220. Accessed 10 Oct 2018
- 16.Rosstat (2018) Russia in figures. Short. St. sub. MoscowGoogle Scholar
- 17.Polyakov RK, Khodzhaev RS (2007) Creation of a subsystem of risk management in the field of entrepreneurship: monograph. Baltic Inst Econ Finance, KaliningradGoogle Scholar
- 18.Redmon J (2018) YOLO: real-time object detection. University of Washington – CSE. https://pjreddie.com/darknet/yolo. Accessed 10 Oct 2018
- 19.Dolgin NA, Long NA (2012) Operator model of the production line for canned food from fried fish. Izvestia KSTU. Sci J Kaliningrad FGBOU HPE “KSTU” 27:69–73Google Scholar
- 20.The Great Soviet Encyclopedia (1969–1978) Soviet Encyclopedia, MoscowGoogle Scholar
- 21.GOST 26790-85 (1985) Technique of leakage. Terms and definitionsGoogle Scholar