Problems of the Development of the Digital Economy at the Regional Level
In order to identify and study existing problems objectively hindering the development of digitalization of regional economies, in the article the analysis of the intensity of the development of the digital economy in Russia for the period 2010–2017 years.
On the basis of the expert survey and subsequent procedure results in ranking as the most important problems for the development of the digital economy at the regional level were identified: (1) the outflow of skilled personnel in the field information and communication technologies from the regions, characterized by relatively low level of digitalization, occurs at both the national and the global level; (2) limited the amount of demand at the regional level, to a greater or lesser extent manifested in all market segments (corporate, Government, households).
KeywordsDigitalization of regional economy Effective demand Efficiency of economic processes Financial technologies Information and communications technologies Labor resources
- 1.Amanzholova TA (2016) Public administration. Hum Inf 10:47–53Google Scholar
- 3.Bolshakov SN, Leskov IV, Bolshakova YuM (2017) Digital economy as part of the technological platform of public policy and management. Management Issues, No 44, pp 64–70Google Scholar
- 5.Garas LN (2017) E-government: a regional perspective. Society: politics, Economics, law, No. 7, pp 9–13Google Scholar
- 6.Gasanov, GA, Gasanov TA (2017) The Digital economy as a new direction of economic theory. Regional problems of transformation of the economy, No 6, pp 4–10Google Scholar
- 7.Ryu HS (2018) Understanding benefit and risk framework of fintech adoption: comparison of early adopters and late adopters. In: Proceedings of the 51 Hawaii international conference on system sciences, vol 3864–3873Google Scholar
- 8.Khvatov, AE, Vatoropin AS (2017) Barriers to obtaining public services in electronic form. Management Issues, No 46, pp 53–61Google Scholar
- 9.Kravchenko NA, Kuznetsova SA, Ivanova AI (2017) Factors, results and prospects for the development of the digital economy at the regional level. World of Economics and Management, No 4, pp 168–178Google Scholar
- 10.Merkulov AV, Avdeeva, IL, Golovina TA (2018) Information support of system of public management taking into account modern challenges and threats. Central Russian messenger of social sciences, No 1, pp 153–165Google Scholar
- 11.Miroshnichenko MA (2017) Development of a system for providing electronic state and municipal services with the use of multiregionalist. Sci J Kuban State Agrar Univ 7(131), 1665–1675Google Scholar
- 12.National research university higher school of economics [Electronic resource]: official site. Access mode. https://www.hse.ru/primarydata/iio. Accessed 18 Oct 2018
- 13.Pavlyuchenkova MY (2016) E-government as a vector of innovative state reforms. Bulletin of the Russian university of friendship of peoples. Series: Political Science, No 4, 121–129Google Scholar
- 15.Stepanova AM (2018) Information policy of the state for the promotion of e-government. Bull Sib Inst Bus Inf Technol 2(26):65–73Google Scholar