Visualization of Data Science Community in Russia
We present in the form of two visualizations some preliminary results of the ongoing study of data science community in Russia. The first visualization aggregates data about top researches and their fields of interest according to the Google Scholar service. The second graph is a map of largest on-line communities on data science on VKontakte platform.
KeywordsScientometric Data science Professional community On-line community Visualization
- 3.Brown, J., Duguid, P.: Organizational learning and communities of practice: toward a unified view of working, learning, and innovation. In: Knowledge and communities, pp. 99–121. Elsevier (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Davenport, T.H., Patil, D.: Data scientist. Harv. Bus. Rev. 90(5), 70–76 (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Krasnov, F., Yavorskiy, R.: Measuring the level of maturity of the professional community. Bus.-Inform. 1(23), 64–67 (2013). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 9.Krasnov, F., Yavorskiy, R.E., Vlasova, E.: Indicators of connectivity for urban scientific communities in Russian cities. In: Ignatov, D.I., Khachay, M.Y., Panchenko, A., Konstantinova, N., Yavorskiy, R.E. (eds.) AIST 2014. CCIS, vol. 436, pp. 111–120. Springer, Cham (2014). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-12580-0_11CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 11.Wenger, E.C., Snyder, W.M.: Communities of practice: the organizational frontier. Harv. Bus. Rev. 78(1), 139–146 (2000)Google Scholar