Analysis of DC-Link Current and Voltage Ripple: Single-Phase Configuration
A lot of analyses related to PWM techniques have been published, but they were concentrated mostly on the inverter output voltage and current characteristics, for both single-phase and three-phase configurations. A complete analysis of switching losses, dc link voltage harmonics, and inverter input/output current harmonics in three-phase PWM converter system is given in Kolar et al. (IEEE Trans Ind Appl 27(6):1063–1075, 1991 ).
- 2.G. Grandi, J. Loncarski, Evaluation of current ripple amplitude in three-phase PWM voltage source inverters, in 2013 International Conference on Compatibility, Power Electronics, pp. 156–161 (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.M. Vujacic, M. Srndovic, M. Hammami, G. Grandi, Evaluation of DC voltage ripple in single-phase H-bridge PWM inverters, in IECON Proceedings (Industrial Electronics Conference), pp. 3235–3240 (2016)Google Scholar
- 10.S.K. Chattopadhyay, C. Chakraborty, A new asymmetric multilevel inverter topology suitable for solar PV applications with varying irradiance. IEEE Trans. Sustain. Energy 3029(99), 1 (2017)Google Scholar
- 11.M. Vujacic, M. Srndovic, M. Hammami, G. Grandi, Evaluation of DC voltage ripple in single-phase H-bridge PWM inverters, in 42nd Annual Conference Industrial Electronics Society, IECON 2016, 24–27 October 2016, Florence, ItalyGoogle Scholar
- 13.M. Hammami, M. Vujacic, A. Viatkin, G. Grandi, Analysis of a flexible single-phase multilevel inverter topology for photovoltaic applications, in 9th International Renewable Energy Congress, IREC 2018, 20–22 March 2018, Hammamet, TunisiaGoogle Scholar