Research and Realization of Winter Wheat Yield Estimation Model Based on NDVI Index
The timely and accurate prediction of crop yield is of great significance to the formulation of national grain policy, the macro control of prices and the development of rural economy. In this paper, the NDVI values were calculated by using the measured spectral reflectance data of Winter Wheat during the whole growth period in 2014, combining with actual measured output, constructing a function model of NDVI index and measured output. The study concluded that the coefficient of determination (R2) of the NDVI index and the measured yield model in the whole growth period was 0.78, the root mean square error is 40.795 (kg/mu), Standard root mean square error is 10.79%. The value of root mean square error of verification model is 49.297 (kg/mu), the value of standard root mean square error is 13.04%. Therefore, the estimation model obtained in this experiment has good reliability, It is feasible that the portable instrument for measuring the parameters of crop growth potential by using the estimation model.
KeywordsTotal growth period Winter wheat Reflectance NDVI Measured yield
This work was supported in part by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 41601346) and National Key Research and Development Programs (2016YFD0300603).
- 1.Wang, X.: Study on variable rate fertilization control of soybean in precision agriculture. Heilongjiang Bayi Agricultural University, Heilongjiang Province, Daqing City (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, W.: Monitoring and forecasting of winter wheat yield classification based on TM remote sensing. In: China Remote Sensing Conference (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Du, T.: Based on the MODIS-NDVI of Henan province winter wheat yield estimation model of. Chongqing University, Chongqing (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, S., Li, M.: Yield estimation of winter wheat in early growth periods by vehicle-borne ground-based remotesensing system. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Eng. 30(3), 120–127 (2014)Google Scholar
- 5.He, Z., He, J.: NOAA-NDVI of Henan province winter wheat yield estimation by remote sensing. Arid. Land Resour. Environ. 27(5), 46–52 (2013)Google Scholar
- 10.Deng, S., Chen, Q., Du, H., et al.: ENVI remote sensing image processing method. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2014)Google Scholar
- 11.Li, F.: Quantitative estimation of leaf nitrogen hyperspectral data and satellite image in winter wheat in Guanzhong area. Northwest Agriculture and Forestry University, Shaanxi City (2016)Google Scholar
- 12.Zhang, S., Zhang, M., Du, Y.: Study on the characteristic screening of proteomic mass spectrometry data by chemometrics. Anal. Lab. 31(10), 106–109 (2012)Google Scholar