The Environment Intelligent Monitoring and Analysis for Enclosed Layer House with Four Overlap Tiers Cages in Winter
This study aims at evaluating the environment quality scientifically and providing the corresponding optimization methods for facilities upgrade of enclosed henhouse with four overlap tiers cages. The intelligent environmental monitoring device for laying hens breeding was developed based on Internet of things to measure environmental parameters, including temperature, relative humidity, light intensity and CO2 concentration, wind speed, dust concentration and other environmental parameters in winter, and to analyze their impact on the laying rate and egg quality. The results showed that the environmental parameters in henhouse different measuring points were different. The height of different hens cages have a certain effect with egg-laying rate and egg weight. It can be seen that the contradiction between ventilation and heat preservation should be coordinated in winter. On the premise of keeping suitable temperature, the ventilation should be increased to provide a good production environment for laying hens.
KeywordsIntelligent monitoring Cascade cage Environmental quality Laying performance
The authors thank the financial support by National Key Research and Development Program (2016YFD0800901-03); National Key Technology Research and Development Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2014BAD08B11); Program 863 (SS2013AA102302). And thank Anhui Jinan poultry Co. Ltd for providing experimental conditions.
- 1.Kuang, W., Liu, H., Yao, Y., Xi, Z.: The monitoring and analysis of cascade cage laying house environmental quality and laying performance. China Poult. 39(01), 64–65 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Shen, L., Niu, J., Liu, W., Yang, W., Li, H.: Study on distribution characteristics of environmental quality parameters in broiler house with three-overlap cages. China Poult. 38(18), 37–41 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, H., et al.: Intelligent monitoring system for laminated henhouse based on Internet of Things. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Eng. 31(Supp. 2), 210–215 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Li, L., Huang, R., Huo, L., Li, J., Chen, H.: Design and experiment on monitoring device for layers individual production performance parameters. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Eng. 28(4), 160–164 (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Chen, W.S.: Technical Manual of Farm Animal Genetic Resource Survey. China Agriculture Press, Beijing (2005)Google Scholar
- 9.Wu, J., Zhan, K., Li, J., Liu, W., Chen, G., Zhu, Y.: Effects of different cage temperature on performance, egg quality and serum indexes of laying hens in summer. Anim. Husb. Vet. Med. 44(8), 34–37 (2012)Google Scholar
- 11.Quality Standards Office of Ministry of Agriculture of the People’s Republic of China: NY/T388 -1999. National environmental quality standard of livestock and poultry farm. China Agriculture Press, Beijing (2008)Google Scholar
- 12.Wang, Y., Shi, H., Wang, Y., Li, B.: Effect of air inlets situation on microenvironment of layer house in winter. China Poult. 38(16), 38–42 (2016)Google Scholar
- 14.Xi, L., Wang, Y., Chang, J., Li, P.: Effect of housing range model with perches on production performance, egg quality and immune function of layer hens. China Ani. Sci. Vet. Med. 41(115), 24–28 (2014)Google Scholar