Three - Dimensional Visualization of Soil Nutrient Evolution in Maize Precision Operation Area Based on ArcGIS
With the development of 3D GIS technology, the application of 3D GIS in agriculture has become a hotspot in agricultural information technology research. A total of 109 soil samples were collected from the soil of Jilin Province Yushu City Gongpeng Town No. 13 Village No. 7 test area. Three - dimensional visualization of soil nutrient evolution in maize precise operation area was carried out by using ArcGIS technology. Firstly, the Kriging optimal interpolation method was used to calculate the sampling points of soil nutrient space in the field of maize test field. Then three-dimensional spatial map of soil available phosphorus, available potassium available nitrogen and other nutrient contents during the period from 2005 to 2009 were established by using the spatial analysis technique of 3D GIS. By comparing its three-dimensional thematic map, analyze trends in the evolution of its soil fertility characteristics. The results showed that the difference of soil fertility was gentle after four years of variable fertilization, and the effect of precision fertilization was verified.
KeywordsSoil nutrient 3D GIS Variable fertilization Kriging interpolation method
This work was funded by the China Spark Program. 2015GA66004. “Integration and demonstration of corn precise operation technology based on Internet of things”.
The national spark program project: Precise operation technology integration and demonstration of corn (No. 2015GA660004).
- 1.Wang, X., Wu, D., Wang, Z.: Study on dynamic monitoring of basic farmland based on GPS and GIS technology. J. Urban Surv. 05, 13–15 (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, H., Li, D., Hou, Z., Lu, X.: Spatial and temporal variability of soil nutrients in farmland based on GIS. Xinjiang Agric. Sci. 10, 1872–1878 (2013)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhao, Y., Chen, G., Wang, Y.: Study on spatial variability of soil nutrients based on GIS. Northwest Agric. Sci. 6, 195–198 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Jiang, J.: Based on the spatial fuzzy clustering of visual variable fertilization decision-making system. Jilin Agricultural University (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhao, Y., Wang, Y., Han, H., Chen, G.: Spatial variation of soil nutrients in typical black soil region of Jilin province. China Agric. Mechanization 2, 72–75 (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Jiang, J., Chen, G.: Study and realization of three-dimensional visualization of soil nutrients based on VTK. Agric. Netw. Inf. 03, 10–13 (2011)Google Scholar
- 7.Qin, L.P.: ArcScene campus three-dimensional scene of the establishment. Chin. Names 06, 78–79 (2014)Google Scholar
- 8.Lu, X., Ma, W., Wei, X.: Spatial variability of soil fertility in agricultural science and technology demonstration park supported by GIS technology. J. Zhejiang Agric. Sci. 03, 3–6 (2004)Google Scholar
- 9.Chen, H., Cao, L., Chen, G.: Study and application of temporal and spatial variability of soil fertility. J. Chin. Soc. Agric. Mechanization 04, 268–273 (2014)Google Scholar
- 10.Hu, S., Li, K.: Three-dimensional GIS key technology research. Geospat. Inf. 03, 9–12 (2008)Google Scholar