Design of Agaricus Bisporus Automatic Grading System Based on Machine Vision
Aim at the agaricus bisporus postharvest automatic classification problem, this paper designed a kind of agaricus bisporus grading system based on machine vision, the system is mainly composed of machine vision system, mechanical system, automatic control system three parts, and analyzed the key technologies involved in every part. Extracted the feature parameters from the mushroom cap color, mushroom cap area and mushroom stem three aspects, combined with the classification standard, the final classification result is given by using edible fungus intelligent recognition platform, and then control the robot grabbing the agaricus bisporus into the corresponding classification box, the rate of accuracy reached over 88%. The results show that using machine vision based automatic grading system for the agaricus bisporus classification is feasible.
KeywordsMachine vision Agaricus bisporus Grading system Image processing Quality detection
Funds for this research was provided by Shandong Academy of Agricultural Sciences (SAAS) Youth Scientific Research Funds Project (2015YQN58), the Key Research and Development Plan of Shandong Province (2016CYJS03A01-1).
- 2.Huang, X., Jiang, S., Chen, Q., et al.: Identification of defect Pleurotus Geesteranus based on computer vision. Trans. CSAE 26(10), 350–354 (2010). (in Chinese with English abstract)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhou, Z., Huang, Y., Li, X., et al.: Automatic detecting and grading method of potatoes based on machine vision. Trans. CSAE 28(7), 178–183 (2012). (in Chinese with English abstract)Google Scholar
- 4.Hui, Z., Xiaoyu, L., Wei, W., et al.: Determination of chestnuts grading based on machine vision. Trans. CSAE 26(4), 327–331 (2010). (in Chinese with English abstract)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, Z., Niu, Z., Zhao, S., et al.: Weight grading of freshwater fish based on computer vision. Trans. CSAE 27(2), 350–354 (2011). (in Chinese with English abstract)Google Scholar
- 6.Hu, F., Liu, G., Hu, R., et al.: Quality grade detection in navel oranges based on machine vision and support vector machine. J. Beijing Univ. Technol. 40(11), 1615–1620 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, M., Fang, J., Qiao, Y., et al.: Automatic grading method of cucumber fruits based on machine vision. J. Agric. Mech. Res. 11, 229–233 (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Wang, H., Xiong, J., Li, Z., Deng, J., Zou, X.: Potato grading method of weight and shape based on imaging characteristics parameters in machine vision system. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Eng. (Trans. CSAE) 32(8), 272–277 (2016). (in Chinese with English abstract)Google Scholar
- 10.Gaston, E., Frías, J.M., Cullen, P.J., et al.: Visible-near infrared hyperspectral imaging for the identification and discrimination of brown blotch disease on mushroom (agaricus Bisporus) caps. J. Infrared Spectrosc. 33(8), 327–336 (2010)Google Scholar
- 11.Ge, L., Chen, H., Ren, J., et al.: The application of machine vision in the grading of mushrooms. Edible Fungi China 30(1), 8–9, 13 (2011)Google Scholar
- 12.Microvision. http://www.microvision.com.cn/
- 13.Otsu, N.A.: Threshold selection method from gray-scale histogram. IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern. 62–66 (1978)Google Scholar
- 14.NY/T 1790—2009. Agaricus bisporus grades and specificationsGoogle Scholar