Control System Design of Soy Sauce Koji-Making Based on ARM
Koji-making is an important part in the production of soy sauce. The traditional means of yeast pool ventilation starter depends on the experience of staff to control the environment of yeast antrum, which koji way automation level is not high, koji product stability is not guaranteed. This paper proposes a design method of soy sauce koji-making control system based on ARM processor S3C2440. It mainly consists of embedded microprocessor S3C2440, power conversion circuit, data storage circuit, display circuit, communication circuit composition. The Linux operating system is used to achieve the automatic control of the traditional process of making koji. The staff can judge the bending machine, fan working time directly through the soy sauce making koji control system, which improves the traditional production of soy sauce production level, and ensures the stability of the quality of the product.
KeywordsS3C2440 Soy sauce Koji-making Control system
The authors wish to express their gratitude to the projects: Control System Design of Soy Sauce koji-making Based on ARM from Education Department of Jilin Province, Jilin Province Economic Structural Adjustment Leading Fund Special Project (No. 2014Y108) and Changchun City Science and Technology Plan Project (No. 14nk029), Key Tackling Item of Jilin Province Science & Technology Department (No. 20140204045NY), for their generous support of this work. At the same time, the other authors also thank the corresponding author, Shijun LI, for his assistance in submitting this paper.
- 1.Shang, G., Miao, Y.: Research on the selection of three kinds of production equipment for 4.5 tons of soy sauce workshop. China Brew. 08, 136–139 (2014). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Xue, W., Zhang, C.: Discussion on optimizing the preparation of soy sauce. Jiangsu Non-staple Food Seas. 05, 22–27 (2006). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.An, T., Zhang, R.: Comparison of thick - layer ventilation koji making and disk ventilation kimako processing equipment in soy sauce production. China Brew. 08, 29–32 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Du, X., Wei, Y., Cui, Z., Wang, G., Ge, W.: The application of networking technology in Fen Daqu in production management. Brew. Technol. 11, 65–67 (2014). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Ling, X., Zhou, J., Wang, J.: Design of liquid crystal display control system based on AM335X. Comput. Measur. Control 01, 96–98 (2015). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Li, W., Zhang, J.: Based on S3C2440 embedded Linux system migration. Chem. Autom. Instrum. 09, 88–92 (2010). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Wenxin, L., Guanglong, W., Jianhui, C.: Embedded sensor measurement and control system based on S3C2440 and WinCE. Comput. Measur. Control 08, 1498–1500, 1504 (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Gao, H., Dong, Y.: LCD and flat panel display technology, pp. 202–238. Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications Press, Beijing. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.Wei, D.: Embedded Linux application development manual. Posts & Telecom Press (2008). (in Chinese)Google Scholar